Woah there

Requested by @AnneMurray1

28) So uh. I noticed you're kinda naked. Is that international, or....?

Emma's POV

After a long day at the sheriff I decided to go see Hook and make sure he was okay. I got to the Jolly Rodger and I looked around and I didnt see Killian away where.

"Killian?" I ask.

There was no reply except Smee walked  up.

"Hi Miss.Swan what brings you here?" He asks.

"I was looking for Killian." I say.

"He is below deck." He says.

After he was gone I walked downstairs and saw his bathroom door somewhat opened.

"Oh my." I say to myself as I glanced inside to see Killian completely naked.

I went into the bedroom and smiled to myself. I always imagined what he looked like with no clothes on. I heard him coming into the room so I hid and saw he had a towel wrapped around his waits.

"Still devilishly handsome." He says to himself in the mirror.

"So uh. I noticed you're kinda naked. Is that international, or... Maybe a Pirate thing." I say.

"Bloody Hell! Swan you scared me." He says.

"Damn." I say bitting my lip.

"Like what you see you love?" He asks.

"Oh you bet I do." I say.

I pulled him close and kissed him. Hi towel fell and he knocked me on the bed.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my bedroom at my parents house. God that was an amazing dream.

Requests closed.