Thanksgiving with Spamfam

HE'LL LOOP EVERYBODY!! AND WELCOME TO THANKSGIVING WITH SPAM FAM!!! A few members of spamfam have written one shots of the spamfam members on Thanksgiving. Enjoy!!! -Sarah

Thanksgiving During The  S P A M  F A M  Road Trip
by: Rhino Laurens
buzz buzz
Rhino punched her alarm clock into Snooze mode and sprung out of bed, actually turning off the alarm now.
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MES AMIS!" she screamed into the RV she was staying in with her wives and child as they went on their road trip.
Kenzie and Anne woke first and leaped up, Anne running to the kitchenette and Kenzie to her iPod to find recipes for Anne.
"FINALLY!" Jane yelled as soon as she woke and ran into the kitchenette, shoving Anne and Kenzie out of the way so she could make a Mexican feast. Sky pretended to be asleep but was caught by Rhino, who made the rounds to wake everyone else up.
Sarah immediately put on her cat ears and grabbed a book to read in the corner.
"What is that smell?" Chalice demanded.
"Um...I may or may not have burned our turkey?" Anne said as she shuffled away from the kitchenette.
"Rhino woke us up two minutes ago!" Maya complained, unable to understand how one can burn a turkey in two minutes.
Rhino lurked in the corner, listening to a new musical she'd heard about. "This musical is boooooriiiiing." She took out a large, almost full notebook of musicals to listen to and crossed one out. "HAMILTON TIME!"
"What is it with you and Hamilton?" Sky asked, exasperated.
"BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING AMAZING," Chalice answered for Rhino. Rhino nodded and took out her earbuds to blast Hamilton into the RV.
"Fruking," Jane corrected.
Kenzie typed something into her iPod and looked up, yelling over Hamilton. "THERE'S A WALMART IN A MILE. WE CAN GET A NEW TURKEY."
Rhino gave a thumbs up and turned the volume up again. Chalice, Maya, and Sarah screamed the lyrics along with her:  "SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX, NEW YORK CITY!"