Long Live SpamFam

Hey guys! Emerson here. AKA Maya. It's been a long time since this account has been active, but I'm hoping to change that.
Speaking of change, things have. Changed, that is.
We've all explored our gender identities and sexual orientations; with that have come changes in our names, hence the new-ish bio section.
School has happened, and the majority of us start high school this coming school year, so we've been less active in talking to each other, as well. We've got protective parents, annoying siblings, and other things to deal with, including mental and physical health.
But I can assure you, we're all alive, and doing pretty decent. We're getting through.

This account was a big part of us, of who we were both individually and as a group, for a long time. Story drafts include actual fanfictions we were planning to write together, and stories about us; what it might be like if we ever actually met.
Which we still collectively intend to do. It'll just take longer.
I don't know about the rest of SpamFam, but the thought of meeting them all often gets me through tough times, such as--shocker--right now.

There's a lot to be filled in on, and I assure you it will happen soon.

Love you guys <3
~ Emrie