'I think might be in love with her.'

Peter POV

Why is Cristiana always bothering me! I was trying to talk to Ash, and she just HAD to jump into our conversation! Well, I'll have to catch up to her on the train.

"Ash!" I called, "Hey, Ash!"

"Oh, hi! Peter, right?"she says. She is really pretty. And that was really random.

"Yeah, the one and only, I think. I really only know you, Cristiana, and Al." Dang it! I just confessed I have no friends! "I know Drew and Molly too, but we aren't really best friends like we are. We are friends, right?"

"Of course, Peter!" she says, "We'll always be friends."

When we jumped of the train, the blonde Dauntless man with lots of tattoos and piercings, was standing on the ledge of a building, rocking on his heels like he was standing on solid ground.

"Hello, I am Eric, one of your leaders here in Dauntless. If you want to move on, you have to jump. You all have to eventually, but who will go first?"

"I will." says a small stiff. I think her name is..... Bellatrix? I don't know.

"Okay then.." says Eric. she looks over the ledge for a minute, then jumps. "Who's next?" he says, mock-caring.

"We will." She said. Wait... WTF? Did she say WE?

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" I whispered to her.

"No." she responded with a smirk. "I'm Dauntless. I can hold your hand if you want. You don't have to!"

"Fine." I said as nonchalant as possible, but the inside, I was fangirling so hard! Did I just say 'Fangirling'?

She grabs my hand and we run to the ledge. By 'run' I mean she dragged me while I started thinking what kind of cake we'd have at our wedding. I looked into her spring green eyes as she looked into my hazel ones.

"Ready when you are, Peter." she said softly. I think I might be in love with her.