I decide not to go. Besides, he broke my heart that day, why don't I do the same to him.

A couple hours later, I head to training. I read the board. Oh shit! I think, I've got to fight Peter!

Let's just say he didn't go easy on me. It was 2 minutes in the fight, and I was about to go down. Right before I did, the absolute hate in his eyes, turned into terror, like he just realised what he had done. Like he just came out of a trance. The last thing I hear before I go unconscious is "I'm sorry".

3 days later I woke up to Christina and Will, whom I'd met 2 days before the fight, standing over my bed with sad expressions.

"Morning." I say, dazed.

"Ash," starts Will, "Christina, I can't do it, you tell her.."

"No Will, we played rock, paper, scissors and I won, so you tell her!"

"Tell me what?" I finally ask.

"After the fight, Peter.... um.... he....."

"Jumped into the Pit." finished Christina. "He killed himself, Ash."

Peter. Dead. Gone. Peter, with the emerald green eyes. Peter who always had a smirk on his face. Peter whose hand I held that first day of Dauntless. Peter, the only one I ever loved. Dead. Gone. I should have gone to him. He's dead and it's completely and utterly my fault.

As soon as they let me out of the hospital, I go to the Chasm. Why didn't I go to him? He'd probably still be alive and happy if I had. I can't do it anymore. So, I jump.

A/N: So, that (hopefully) was not the ending you wanted nor expected, and that is the whole point. The true story is what happens if you choose yes. Also, read my other stories and comment saying Tobias sent you, and u get a follow. FALLOWS FOR AAAAALLLLL!!!
Bye my initiates!
-Alanna