Credence's new home

I was walking down the street, on my way home from work. I smiled and hummed a happy tune: I officially had vacation. I was already enjoying the thought of lazing around in my bed until 10, when I heard the sound of sobbing from a dark alley. Cautiously I stepped into the dark alley and immediately spotted a boy curled up in a corner. I slowly walked closer, wanting to help the poor boy, when he suddenly looked up at me, with a fearful gaze. I slowly crouched down, with a lot of difficulty, as my skirt is rather tight. He kept staring at me with a fearful gaze "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to harm you" I said softly, offering him a small smile. He still looked tense and nervous, as if he expected me to hit him; it broke my heart a little. I suddenly realized, that he had small wounds on his hands and face "You're hurt... do you have a place to sleep for the night?" the boy shook his head while staring at the ground "I have an apartment just around the corner. You can stay with me if you want to" I gave him a warm smile as he looked at me in shock. After staring at me for a long time, he tentatively nodded "o-only if you are sure I'm not a bother to you" I looked at him surprised "why would you be a bother to me? I'm actually grateful, that you will stay with me, it's quite lonely there" I blushed a little as I said the last part. He looked shocked and a little happy, when I said those words.

I stood up and extended my hand to him "let's go get some food" for a moment, he just sat there, contemplating if he should take my hand or not, then he hesitantly grabbed it and stood up slowly. The boy was much taller than me and rather handsome in the streetlight, which surprised me a little. I shook the thought off and started leading him towards my apartment, still holding his hand in mine. Normally I would have let go by now, but... I didn't really want to for some reason.

After walking a couple of blocks, we reached my tiny flat, in a quiet neighborhood. He looked so adorably awkward at the door, that I couldn't help but smile a little, as I unlocked it. "Welcome to your new home... uh I actually don't know your name?" his eyes widened a little and quickly looked down at his feet and mumbled, "Sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Credence". I blushed heavily, embarrassed that I hadn't introduced myself properly in the beginning "m-my name is Nadia." (A/N: I chose Nadia because it means "Hope" It's symbolic).

I showed him the bathroom and looked through my closet. I was grateful that my dad had forgotten an entire set of clothing the last time he visited. I handed him the clean clothing and a towel "these are my dad's clothes. He forgot them last time, so you can borrow them." He nodded awkwardly and went to take a shower. While he was in the shower, I started cooking some spaghetti and meatballs, nothing fancy. Turns out Credence have never had that before, as he stared at the food in awe. I put some food on his plate and told him to sit down and eat with me. He dutifully sat down and ate unsurely, but quickly realized that he enjoyed this dish, as he emptied his plate in record time and stared longingly at the pot in front of him. "Just take some more if you're still hungry" he looked at me in surprise and started to pour more food on his plate, while looking at me with a worried gaze. I smiled encouragingly to him "you can eat all the food that you want here, I won't get angry with you" he relaxed a little and put some more food on his plate. I waited patiently for him to finish and happily told him to eat all he wanted. Clearly, the poor man wasn't used to getting the chance to eat until he was full, as he ate and ate like his life depended on it. "Remember that in this apartment, you can eat all the food you want" he nodded shyly and gave me a careful smile.

After he was done eating, I made the bed for him and readied the couch for myself "you can sleep in my bed, I'll just sleep on the couch. I don't mind" he nodded shyly and we told each other goodnight and went to bed.

---- Three hours later---

I was tossing and turning. The couch was so damn uncomfortable and I was so incredibly tired. My head was pounding and finally in my desperation, I decided to admit defeat and crawl into the double bed, next to Credence. I just prayed that he wouldn't wake up before me. With a pillow and a blanket in my arms, I snuck into the bedroom and smiled sleepily when I saw Credence lying comfortably in my bed, snoring softly. I stealthily laid down next to him and immediately fell asleep, forgetting that I only had a sexy thin silk nightdress on.

The next morning, i awoke to the feeling of soft warm skin. It felt nice and comfy so I snuggled further into it "so warm" I sighed sleepily. Then I suddenly realized that, that is an unusual feeling in my bed. I opened my eyes. I in front of me was a man's bare chest. I slowly looked up and stared right into the surprised and slightly terrified gaze. Credence. Oh god. Credence woke up first. "um g-g-good morning?" I said sheepishly and started blushing like mad. He didn't say a thing "sorry I snuck into the bed... it's just... the couch is terrible to sleep on... and well I got so tired and sore... so I went in here" at this point, both of our faces where bright red.

A few awkward hours later

"Credence, can I ask you something?" he looked up at me in surprise and whispered "yes?" I gulped and blushed a little, this was really embarrassing for me "ca-can we perhaps s-share the b-bed tonight? The couch isn't any good for sleeping." Credence blinked and started blushing "I s-suppose so... if you d-don't want me to sleep on the couch i-instead?" "no I don't want you to sleep on the couch, it's like sleeping on a rock." There was an awkward silence. I jumped up "I need to go shopping really quick for some new clothes for you and buy groceries. Would you like to join me?" He immediately looked anxious about the crowds and shook his head slightly. I smiled gently to him "you can stay at home if you want to" he looked relieved and thanked me timidly. Just before I was about to leave "Nadia?" I turned around and looked at him with a smile "y-you're coming back right? you won't abandon me right?" he looked so scared and my heart absolutely shattered. I walked over to him slowly and he flinched a little "can I hug you Credence?" he looked at me like no one had asked him that before and nodded slightly eagerly. I put my arms around him and hugged him quietly for a long time "I will always come back Credence. I promise you. I will never abandon you. Leaving you would break my heart too much." I slowly released him from my grip and looked up at him gently. He had tears in his eyes "that was the first time anybody hugged me like that" "I will give you all the hugs that you want" 

He looked at me with gratitude and maybe even affection? I wasn't sure. I knew my heart was fond of him, but could it turn into love? I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, not knowing that life would get very interesting in an hour.

A/N: Next time it's sexytime! New chapter coming up ASAP! Please tell me if you liked it and if it's actually worth the read. Anyway see ya tomorrrow!  sorry for the cliffie, but i need to go to bed and I can't keep this for myself anymore ^.^

Update: part two is already out, but it has been marked as private by wattpad (apparently I got a little too dirty in that chapter...) But if you can't read it, try following me here and give it a shot :)

update number 2: if you at any point cannot read a chapter then you can always DM me your email and the chapter number you want from me. Then I will immediately send you a private email with the chapter attached in a word document :)