Credence finds pleasure

A/N: so I felt a little bad about not giving you guys anything sexy in the last chapter, but this one should definitely make up for it. AND YES this is a VERY smutty chapter. Don't read if you have a problem with sex and detailed sex-scenes! Other than that, enjoy the chapter and all the smutty/lemony goodness!

PS: Please dont get busted by your parents, when reading this! Also I have been gone for a loooooooong time now but I finally had time to check wattpad again 😅

I was on my way back to the apartment with carrying several shopping bags, when a slightly inappropriate memory flashed through my head. It was the memory of Credence's naked chest in my bed, this morning and how good I felt next to him. I blushed slightly and felt the telltale wetness between my legs "stop that! Why are you even thinking such dirty things about him! Sure he's a little hot, but he needs your help, not your horniness!" I sighed frustrated and tried to push it out of my mind. I need to be professional not a wet mess. I just wanted to go home and take a shower to relieve myself.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I could open the apartment door. I got inside and then I heard a low groan from the bedroom. "Credence! Is he hurt? Oh god I need to check on him!" I barged through the door and found Credence... but not exactly in the sort of pain that I had imagined.

He was lying on the bed still shirtless, his pants unbuttoned and slightly pulled down, his hand gripping his dick and clearly masturbating. The second our eyes met, he froze looking absolutely mortified and heartbroken. I quickly closed the door without saying a word and sat down on the couch, blushing heavily and feeling an inappropriate wetness spread in my panties. "Stop thinking dirty things! Credence was mortified over being caught! It's no good if your body responds to that, while he's heartbroken!" I pressed my legs together and closed my eyes, desperately trying to get the image out of my mind, along with the desire to go back in there. "control yourself!" I mentally scolded myself repeatedly.

A few moments later, I heard the bedroom door open. I opened my eyes and saw Credence in the doorway, shaking and with tears streaming down his face "I-I'm so s-sorry! I-I know I deserve to be p-punished f-for doing this!" he looked completely shattered. His reaction stunned me for a moment. "what in the world? Is this what I think it is?" I watched him with worry for a second and gently said "Credence... why are you crying? Did your mother tell you that masturbation is bad?" he nodded his head, while staring down at the floor. He reminded me of a child that feared his mother's wrath and it was crushing me. I felt tears stinging in my eyes and smiled gently to him "there's nothing bad about masturbation. It's a completely natural and healthy thing. Almost everybody does it, even me" he looked up in surprise "r-really? Even y-you?" I blushed slightly and nodded with a smile.

He seemed a bit more relaxed and then suddenly looked down at his pants. My eyes followed his eyes and I noticed the giant bulge in his pants; again I felt myself grow wet. He gave a frustrated sigh "it won't go down, no matter what I do. I can't make the stuff come out and it won't stop throbbing." He looked so helpless and frustrated that I couldn't help but smile a little "you haven't masturbated often, have you?" his face reddened again and he shook his head, looking rather embarrassed. I felt my heart beat faster as I blushingly mumbled, "do you want me to help you Credence?" By now, his face could rival a public mailbox as he gaped at me in shock, with a slightly open mouth, then he nodded quickly "p-please help me!"

I stood up slowly and walked over to him. We were both nervous, but Credence also looked a little scared, that I would suddenly hurt him. He flinched a little, as I stepped closer to him, but quickly opened his eyes and watched me carefully. I tenderly brushed his cheek and slowly moved closer to him. We both closed our eyes as our lips met in the first tender kiss. It started slow and clumsy, but his hands carefully found their way around my waist and into my hair. It got deeper and more passionate and he pulled me closer to his body, like a thirsting man, who had finally found some fresh cold water.