epilogue

"My baby's getting married," Camryn cried after Caleb and his fiancé, Franklin came in to their home. She hugged both of them and Justin shook their hands, "Congratulations to both of you."

"Thank you, and we hope you all can make it to the wedding," Caleb grinned.

"Even us?" Fourteen year old Jo asked.

"Us too?" Asked their 12 year old sibling Catelyn. She was turning 13 that fall.

"Of course, everyone is invited," Caleb answered,"I may not like all of you, but I love you."

"Well that's good, cause we don't like you either."

"That's enough," Camryn said, "Jo, can you stop acting all mean and be happy for your brother?"

"Dad said whenever you act like that I should just tell you to talk to the hand because you literally acted the same way," Jo crossed her arms.

Camryn narrowed her eyes Justin before coming back to Joanne, "Listen here, Joanne Nicole Bieber. If you ever tell me to 'talk to the hand', I won't hesitate to beat your ass, 14 or not. Now talk to the hand that."

She rolled her eyes and mumbled things under her breath, while Justin just shook his head.

"Where's my favorite sibling at anyway?"

"Hey!"

"Sorry Catelyn, but you know that --"

"Calebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb," Justin and Camryn's last and final child, 5 year old Justice ran in and jumped into Caleb's arms.

Caleb smiled at his little brother and they hugged, "Justice, my man." Justice laughed and high fived Franklin before jumping into Camryn's arms.

"Hey my son," Camryn smiled, blowing into Justice's neck and making him squirm in laughter, "Where've you been?"

"With the toys," he giggled, cheesing hard, showing the spaces where his two middle teeth were gone.

Everybody loved Justice, he was the baby of the family. And as Camryn had made clear about a thousand times, the last baby of the family.  She thought four kids were more than enough. She had her tubes tied to make sure that no more surprises came along.

"I made dinner, if you two wanted to join us?" Camryn asked, taking Justice's hand.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Bieber. We'd love to stay," Franklin accepted. Camryn smiled and the family moved to the dining area.

"Jo, help me get the food ready?" She asked her daughter who was texting constantly on that stupid phone.

"This isn't thanksgiving, mama."

"Jo, go help your mom with the dinner like she asked you," Justin said sternly. She groaned and got up, slamming her chair into the table.

"And give me your phone while you're at it."

"What? Daddyy," she whined like a four year old.

"Keep it up and you'll go to your room, Joanne. You know I don't play that baby shit, kid," Camryn snapped. Jo sucked it up and put the phone in Justin's hand and stomped into the kitchen with her mom.

"Why are you acting more bratty than usual?"

"I'm not --"

"Yes you are," Camryn chuckled, "You act like a younger version of me, Jo. Remember that you are me."

"I just .. I don't know if I want Caleb to get married."

Camryn couldn't help but laugh. Joanne didn't want Caleb to get married? She thought that she would be ecstatic! Caleb and Jo did not  get along growing up together, and they barely got along now. They only talked as much as they did now because Caleb was a grown man and didn't worry about things like that anymore.

"Why not?"

"Because he's not gonna come around as much and I'm gonna..."

Camryn smirked, "You're gonna what?"

"Mom don't make me say it."

"Aww you're gonna miss your brotherrrrr," Camryn squealed, pulling her into a hug, "This is a great mama moment. You're growing up, Jo!"

"Ma, get off of me," Joanne groaned, "And please be quiet before they hear."

"Jo, Caleb is gonna come around as much as he does now. Him and Franklin. You like Franklin, right? He's been around since before you were born."

"Yeah, Franklin's okay."

"Don't worry about your brother not coming around, Joanne. He'll come around, and I'm sure that they'll let you spend the night at their house that they are getting together --"

"Babe, where's the food, man? We're hungry."

"Justin, put a dick in it!" She yelled.

"Yeah daddy," Justice repeated, "Put a dick in it."

Camryn and Jo started giggling quietly while they all gasped in the other room. "Oopsie."

"Come on," I said, making the first plate for Justice and handing her Catelyn's plate, "Let's give them they're food and then we can start having our dinner."

"Is this our last dinner as a family, mom?" She asked.

"No," I shook my head, "Trust me. But even if it isn't, let's make the best of it."

                                                                                                ***

"Alright," Justin sat in the middle and smiled at everyone, "Let's say prayer."

"Okay guys," Camryn sat in the middle between her youngest two kids and held their hands, "Hold hands and eyes closed, please. You know the rules when daddy says prayer."

Everyone around the table held hands and looked down, prepared for what Justin had to say.

"God, I just want to thank you for everything we have on behalf of my family. Thank you for Caleb, thank you that Caleb found love years ago and now he is spending the rest of his life with him, thank you for each and one of my kids; Caleb, Joanne, Catelyn, and Justice, and thank you for my girlfriend -- wife, Camryn Bieber: an excellent mother and spouse."

Camryn smiled at him as he continued, "You've graciously blessed us throughout all the years, and even though you've gave us a few obstacles to jump over, we've passed them all. I appreciate everything you've done, and I hope everything will continue. Please keep your eyes over my family, and our friends. And help our son and our new son in law have the best lives together possible."

Caleb and Franklin blushed, Camryn squeezing his hand.

"Thank you for giving me a good family, and starting things off by giving me the best neighbor I've ever had. Amen."

Camryn had tears in her eyes, "Amen."

And they ate dinner, as a family. It was the best dinner they all had in a long time; and one they'd never forget.

The End.