«Chapter Two»

As I walked to the house next to mine, I imagined what our neighbors would be like. Hopefully they're nice, I thought. Mentally crossing my fingers for a Hollywood star to answer the door, I rang the doorbell.

    A few moments later, I saw someone walk up to the door. I thought I had seen the face before, but I shook the recollection away as he opened the door and greeted me with a simple "Hi!" I smiled at him and waved.

"Hey, I'm the new neighbor. I moved in with my aunt." I said.

"Oh, nice to meet you! I'm James!"

    I immediately remembered who I was thinking of when I first saw him. It really was theodd1sout. I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"You...I..." I searched for the correct words, still amazed. Eventually, I said something.

"I love your videos!" I said. James smiled warmly.

"Thanks! It's always great to meet a fan!" He replied.

    He invited me inside, and we continued to talk until I got a call from my aunt.

    "Oh, one second," I told James. He nodded understandingly. I picked up the phone and greeted my aunt.

"Hey, Auntie!"

"Hi, Sweetie, how's it going? You've been gone a couple hours. Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm hanging out with our neighbor James!"

"Oh, that's good, I knew you'd make friends quick! I was just calling to say it's time for dinner!"

"It's that time already? Well, I'll get home quick!"

I hung up, and looked back up at James. He still had a kind smile on his face, waiting patiently for me to explain I had to go.

"My aunt called, it's time for dinner," I told him.

"Oh, okay. It was great talking with you! I'll see you later!" He said, escorting me out. I waved goodbye and walked back to my house, still extremely excited that I had just met a YouTuber with over one million subscribers.