Dirty Dancing Is Just My Style

"Are you done yet?" Mike asks, leaning his head on his hand as he watches me eat.

"I'm eating for two. Me and my inner bitch" A series of emotions flash across his face, and I laugh to myself.

He closes his eyes and puts his head down.

I chuckle to myself and finish eating, putting my plate in the sink.

I walk behind Mike, my hands on his shoulders as I rub them and bend my lips down to his ear.

"Alright you big baby, come on" He smiles a little and stands up slowly, grasping my hand.

He stops walking and shoots me a challenging smile.

"I'll race you up the stairs..." I look at him, beginning to laugh.

"What are we tonight? Six?" He barely listens to me before bolting up the steps, never waiting for me to follow.

I giggle, running up the stairs with him. I get to our bedroom, laughing harder as he ran and jumped on the bed.

He laid on his back, now shirtless after shedding his shirt in the hallway.

He put his arms behind his head and stared at me, waiting for me to do something.

I walk over slowly, laying my body on top of his and letting us kiss.

"I missed this" He sighs, rubbing my back as I laid my head on his chest.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking up at him with curious eyes.

"I've been working so much, and the move had been hard, you know? Getting everything settled in and taking care of the baby. We never get to do this anymore" I sigh, pinching his cheek.

"You poor thing. Just ask for more days off. You have a child now, Mike. I'm sure they'll be more lenient with you" He shrugs, looking bothered with it.

I kiss his neck, and he accepts me. His skin, salty and soft tastes the same as it always did, and his body feels the same under mine.

He takes my clothes off and kisses over my body, leaving me feeling weak and ridden of my composure under him.

He slips a condom on and enters me, our bodies rocking together and hushed profanities leaving our tongues.

How could this never get old? How could every time feel like the first time with him?

We finish and lay down next to each other.

"Mike?" With my hand on his face, he swallows and still breathes heavily.

He smile softly, looking tired.

He pulls me close to him, and somehow in his arms I forget what my questions was.

He pulls me up with him, and I laugh, not sure what he was up to. He pulls me into his chest and begins to slowly sway with me.

"Is this the new definition of dirty dancing or something?" He laughs, it's a hearty laugh, one that was real.

"Maybe. No, I don't know. I just started thinking of our wedding day. We danced to "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith and the song got stuck in my head. I just wanted to dance with you" I smile and lay my head on his chest.

"Okay, we can do that" He holds me closer and I gently move my body with his.

****

I make toast after waking up, Brixton sitting in his high chair at the table.

I butter my toast, sighing and rubbing my eyes as I yawn and pick up a piece.

An arm reaches around me, and I turn to see Mike take a bite out of my other piece of toast.

"Hey, that was mine" I whine, Mike smiling and downing the rest of it before grabbing his keys off the table and looking at the clock.

It was seven, he had to be at work by eight thirty.

"I gotta go" I frown, wrapping my arms around him for a hug.

"I know" He kisses me quickly.

"Have fun" He rolls his eyes.

"Oh yeah, can't wait" He places a big kiss on Brixton's forehead before smiling at me and walking towards the door.

"I'll be back around eight. With a surprise" I raise my eyebrows.

"Surprise?" He nods, leaving me hanging with my thoughts as he walks out the door.

I hear his truck leave and I cross my arms as I look at Brixton.

"What do you think it is?" All I get back is Mike's smile on Brixton's face.

SORRY THIS WAS A SHORTER CHAPTER, I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET AN UPDATE OUT :)