Chapter 2

Hey lovelies,

Finally, here you go...chapter 2. I am so sorry for the late update but I just did not have the time to update. I am not sure when the next update would be and I won't promise anything.

WARNING: Includes human trafficking. Seriously...I am warning you now. And if you have read TMAHA...you know me, you know my writing and how I write. If there is a warning, then I mean it. I won't make excuses or sugar-coat stuff. If you can't read mature scenes that includes sensitive topics such as this, then please don't read it. It's not everyone's cut of tea...so...

Anyways, to everyone else ENJOY! 

Song: I will possess your heart.

If you made this poster, please comment and let me know.

****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****

Maria

I stayed silent. My body locked tight, refusing to move any muscle. I stayed unmoving, a frozen picture in time.

I dared not to move my eyes up. I dared not to look up at this strange man with a strange voice.

The way he spoke was with authority. His voice deep and rough as it caressed over my body.

I stayed kneeling down beside my Master as this new master spoke. They were talking about me, I knew that. I could feel their eyes on me.

My skin crawled with disgust. I hated it when they would gaze upon my naked body, stripped bare of everything. Even my dignity. My pride.

I had nothing left.

Nothing belonged to me anymore.

I was wholly his, my Master's. Every part of me was his.

And I hated every single day of it.

I wished, prayed and hoped for my prince charming to come. Maybe he would come on a white beautiful horse. He would look at me with love and swept me away. He was going to save me from the bad men. We would ride off in the sunset, towards his castle.

And there, he would love me with his whole heart.

We would live happily ever after.

But it was only a dream. A fantasy I built up in my head so I could stay alive.

When my Master would touch me, I closed my eyes and pretended it was my prince charming.

I kept pretending. Every single minute of my life, I pretended that this was not my reality.

But sometimes it was hard. When the pain got too much, when the screams would not stop, I could not hide anymore.

When it felt like my inside were being ripped open, I could not hide. I had to face my reality.

And it was yet another day. I was naked again. Most of the times, we were kept naked.

Master said it was for easier access. For them to do whatever they wanted with our bodies.

We were told to bear our marks – their marks with pride. When our bodies were blue and green, we bore them with pride. We paraded around, showing how good our Masters were to us.

The process repeated. Day after day. Night after night.

Some of the women have been here since they were children. Others when they were only teenagers. But no one was older than 20 years old.

I was taken 8 months ago.

8 months ago, I was 18 years old.

2 months ago, I turned 19 years old.