Chapter 4

(As promised here is another chapter! I felt like the last one was a little short for my standard, because I have been spoiling you guys with much longer chapters. So here is a longer one ;) 6000 words and my ass is hurting.

It's not edited at all! I wrote it pretty fast and now its past 1 am and I am in no mood to re-read and check it over so I apologize for any mistakes.

With that said, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Yes, we are celebrating Christmas with a chapter! From my side, that's the only gift I can give you.

So for those who are celebrating, Merry Christmas. Spend some time with your family and share the love. Be happy. Keep smiling. Keep loving. And keep the negativity out. Be your own antidote to the virus that is called hate and negativity. Strengthen yourself to be a better person than before and use your experiences to work for the best. You are loved. Never forget that.

Lots of love, Lylah.

***

Song: How deep is your love.

Poster: By shiney! Loved it babe.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

Lyov

I watch her slowly coming back, her eyes fluttering open. She lost her smile as she gazed up at me with soulless eyes.

I had to bit back a curse, knowing that in some ways I had hurt her already fragile heart. She thought I was no different than those bastards lusting after her body.

The problem? I actually wasn't better.

Only because I didn't only want her body. I wanted her everything. Until she had nothing left to give.

I was selfish that way.

Did it matter? No. I wanted her...so I would take her.

This Angel quickly became an obsession that was going to break me in the end. She was both light and darkness.

Me? I was only darkness. Our two worlds were about to clash together in the only way it could and there was no going back.

The moment I had laid eyes on her, she became mine.

She slowly moved from between my legs, her gaze still on mine, silently begging. My finger trailed down her cheek, softly caressing the skin. Her face moved with my hand, like a kitten seeking warmth.

My thumb brushed over her lush lips and she blinked up at me, the moment broken yet again. Her eyes went to Solonik and she swallowed back in fear.

I tapped her chin, wanting her attention back on me. I was her only concerns now. No one else mattered.

I was her everything. Her whole fucking world.

"Go," I said simply.

Her training finally kicked in at the authority in my voice. Her head bowed down, giving respect like she would give any Master.

I didn't need her bowing down to me. We would talk about that later.

Because right now, I just wanted to get her out of everyone's sight. Giving her the smallest respect and dignity back. It wasn't much but it was the only thing I could give. For now.

The moment she would step out of this place, her whole fucking world was about to change. The lines breaking, reversing and then aligning again. New rules to play by.

She was about to learn what it meant to be mine.

Her hands went to the floor, her ass in the air as she prepared to crawl to one of the bedroom. My voice stopped her movement.