Ch 4- Wow, I didn't know that

The next morning...

"Wake up, Cerise, we need to train...."

"Ngh... Five more minutes Daisy..."

"GET YOUR ASS UP!!" Gladion yelled.

"Nah..." I am NOT a morning person. And Gladion expects me to be? Hell no.

"Fine. You know what? I'll be right back."

I slept during that time, so it came as a surprise when Gladion came in with two pans and started slapping them together. I was so startled, I jumped out of bed and Silvally jumped out of his pokeball.

"I'm serious, someone needs to give me a burrito for this crap," Silvally muttered under his breath. I looked at him for a good five seconds then laughed.

"Cerise, we don't have time for this."

"Right..." I said sarcastically in annoyance.

-

-

-

We walked over to a clearing in Viridian forest. We both sat down in the grass to talk...

"Cerise, technically you are not an Ultra beast hunter until you know this classified information.. that I am about to tell you." Gladion began to prepare me.

"Oh, damn..."

"Let me begin..."

Around five years ago, I lived with Lillie and my mother, known as Lusamine, the Aether Foundation president. She is a woman who takes care of hurt wild pokemon, as you have read about, right? Well, what the public didn't know about is that she ran many tests on pokemon which many professors do, but she hurt them in the process. This was highly classified information that she let no one know except for those who worked in the higher positions in the Aether foundation. They worked on testing pokemon to see what their strengths and weaknesses were, how they could genetically modify them to make them powerhouses, and much more. These pokemon included Silvally, which is the evolved form of Type:Null, an artificially created pokemon. Silvally was a succeded attempt to clone Arceus. It's Power statistics are identical, and it has the same ability, where depending on the 'plate' it holds, it turns into a certain type of pokemon. President Lusamine had a large collection of pokemon, whether it was organic or artificial. So when she found out about the Ultra Beasts, she stopped at nothing to find them. She became obsessed with them and we wondered whether she loved us anymore. She ran more tests on Silvally and that's when I knew it was enough. I took Silvally out of there and ran for my life. That was my first mistake. Lillie had told me that she had gotten way worse and demanding. Two years after that, she left with a pokemon by the name of cosmog. Cosmog's life was about to be taken so that Lusamine could arrive in the realm of Ultra Beasts. Not to mention, she had spent millions of dollars on special kinds of pokeballs called Beast Balls, being for capturing Ultra Beasts. Meanwhile, I had made another mistake. Silvally and I had joined an organization that claimed to be against the Aether foundation. I joined to foil my mother's plans and stop her. Unfortunately, this team didn't care about pokemon and stole them from other people. However, I stopped at nothing. This was taking a toll on the trainers Hau and Sun. I didn't want to hurt them, because they were such sweet people. I was team Skull's enforcer, so I was obligated to. What I didn't know is that joining this team got me nowhere because team skull's leader, Guzma, was secretly working for the Aether foundation's president, Lusamine. Or otherwise known as my mother.  With sun and Hau, we eventually got to her and tried to stop her from going into the time limited wormhole she had opened up with cosmog's power. Guzma went in with her and left us to go chase after her. I apologized to my sister for leaving her alone with our beast-crazed mother. I was glad to see that she was willing to forgive me and even her own mother. She claimed that although she had done all of those things, she still remained our mother. I have no idea what they did to get Lusamine back, but Lillie came back with a sense of accomplishment and said that she wanted to go to Kanto so that she could really become a trainer. I came along with her, but for the purpose of capturing beasts that had somehow arrived here. Soon, I am going to let Lillie be independent, and now that you are here with a Silvally, I wish to bring you with me. Will you come?

  I thought about this request for a second. So we weren't going to fight the beasts just yet? He joined an evil organization? But solely for vengeance, right? I was so confused. His mother sounded like a wretched person and he seemed to be badly hurt--emotionally wounded along with physical pain. He had been used all of his life and lied to. But there was one thing that I admired about this story... 

  And that was Gladion's determination. It seemed as if nothing could tear him down, because he would come right back up, whether it's for a dream, or revenge. 

   Nonetheless, I was baffled by this sudden information. Gladion had dropped a bombshell right there, and I didn't know how to deal with the information. So this was why he had been beast hunting? I had only known him for two days, but for some reason I trusted him beyond compare to anyone else. It was so strange that I was able to do so.

"Will you still help me capture beasts?" Gladion requested this of me, once again, almost in a pleading manner. How could I say no to him? but.. on the other hand, these were deadly beasts that may well kill the both of us. However, living is all about experiences where you are and the people you meet.

So that is why

"Yes. I will help you."