Chapter 22

*Viewer discretion strongly advised, skip to Austin's POV if your age is on the clock lol okay enjoy*

-Madison's POV-

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Austin mumbled, leaning over me with the upper half of his body, his hands on either side of me. My lips turned to a half smile. He gently pressed his lips to mine; something I had found myself craving for the longest time. Our lips moved in sync perfectly, as if they were made for each other. Slowly, his hands began to move down to my hips, moving the hem of my top up my body. I shivered slightly at the feeling of his cold hand. This kiss grew deeper as we both were craving each other's touch.

Hesitantly, I tugged at Austin's shirt to remove it. I wasn't confident. I wasn't confident that he wouldn't yell at me to stop touching him, but to my relief, he drew his hands away from me briefly to discard his own shirt to the floor. My hands moved on top of his abs and he returned closer to me. I lifted my back up slightly, so he could lift my top off. "You don't have to do this" He whispered against his lips. "I want to. Just get on with it" I said, impatiently. "Well damn baby" He smirked and pulled my top over my head. He licked his lips, looking down at my chest. By now our breathing was both uneven. He moved his lips down to my neck, leaving love bites all over.

I moaned as he placed open mouth kisses over my chest. Sliding his hands under, he unclasped the bra in one attempt, and tore it off me. He moaned softly at the sight of my bare chest, unable to keep his hands to himself. He latched his mouth on my breast, sucking and flicking his tongue on it. I threw my head back, tangling my hands in his hair in liking.

Moving onto my other breast to give it the same amount of attention, he tugged on the sweats I were wearing before sliding them down my legs, my underwear following soon after, leaving me bare underneath him.

Doing the same to him, I discarded his clothes away somewhere while Austin found his way in between my legs, kissing up the length of my arm and curve of my shoulder.

Love, lust and adoration tinted his hazel eyes, putting me in a trance. Lacing our fingers together, Austin held my hands up over my head, keeping them firmly placed on the bed. "As angry as I felt, nothing could make up for the adoration I have for you." Licking his lips, Austin took a breath. "You're everything to me"

Gently pulling him closer to me, I whispered against his lips "I love you" He pecked my lips several times, mumbling "I love you" between them.

Grinning, Austin captured my lips in a passionate kiss, our bodies becoming one as he entered me slowly.

Moaning, I dug my nails into his back as he thrusted into me with all the emotion he could muster, his breathing deep and steady. "Austin..."

 Squeezing my hands, he pulled out before moving back in, causing an all-time high to overcome me as I threw my head back in awe of his movements, our bodies moving as one; a feeling I couldn't explain.

He groped my hips into his palms, fastening his pace inside of me, our lips connected. Tugging at his hair, I moaned loudly, wrapping my legs around him to deepen the movements.

He pulled out completely before thrusting back into me with full force, throwing me over the edge.

"Austin!" I screamed as I reached my climax, coming to my relief as I gave out, letting my juices flow.

Rolling off of me, Austin settled himself beside me as he took me into the hook of his arm, kissing my neck and shoulder until I calmed down enough to breathe normally again. "You were amazing." He pressed to my temple.

 -Austin's POV-

"Everything okay?" I heard Madison ask from behind me. I looked over my shoulder at her; she looked really good. She was wearing skinny jeans, a white top and just socks on to keep her feet warm. As we caught eye contact, she looked down, suddenly finding interest in the wooden floorboards, a crimson pink colour flushing her cheeks. She was embarrassed. Probably because of what we did last night. Feeling a smirk creep up on my lips, I opened up to her, holding an arm out. She walked over to me, hugging my torso. "You didn't answer me" She hummed. "You should be used to that by now," I said simply, earning an eye roll from her.

A few minutes of comfortable silence later, Leo walked into the kitchen with a half eaten apple in his hand. Eyeing us up suspiciously, he threw the apple in the bin. "Can I help you" I questioned bitterly. "Looks like Mr.Bipolar has had a change of heart" He smirked, flicking his eyes at Madison before returning them back to me, letting me know exactly what he was talking about. Madison furrowed her eyebrows together slightly, twisting her lips to the side. "I thought you wanted her gone, she was just a bit of fun, remember?"

"Shut the hell up, Leo!" Madison said loudly, "Who the hell are you to say that right in front of me?" Leo looked shocked at first before his eyes narrowed. "So he finally let you have a voice, huh?"

No, I'm completely not okay with half of the shit he is saying to my girl right now, but I wanted to see exactly how she'd handle this type of situation; how angry she really could get. I'm right beside her anyway, nothing's going to happen to her, I wouldn't allow that. But I couldn't help but feel like this was some pent up anger she had been waiting to release for quite some time now, and she's never really had the right time to express it.

Leaning off of me and walking forward a little, she crossed her arms. "Why do you have to treat Austin like that, huh? You're the only one around here that does, so tell me why? Aren't you both supposed to be brothers?" She questioned with a demanding tone.

"What are you talking about?" He spat. "You're always trying so hard to drag him down when he's at his worst. Why are you so jealous of him? Because he's doing better than you?"

"Shut the fuck up, Madison. You don't know shit. Is this anyway to be talking to somebody who saved you from being hit by him?" Time to step in.

Hooking a hand around her waist, I gently tugged her back a few steps so that she was safe in my hold. I shook my head at him. "You're so pathetic man, look at you" I chuckled. "Why don't you just fuck off? I'm not in the mood for your shit right now." Removing myself from Madison, I took a step towards him, grasping a strong hold on his neck as he gasped out of shock and for air, due to his sudden lack of it. "And if you ever, ever say shit like that to my girl again, I swear to God I'll make sure you're not breathing, got it?" I said lowly. Desperately trying to tear my hands away from his neck with his own hands, he nodded frantically. As I removed my hands, I pushed him back harshly, making him stumble.

"Austin..." Madison said, pulling me back with her hand on my bicep, trying to calm me down before anything could start. Letting her pull me back, I turned round to face her. "That was hot, babe" I smirked, referring to her getting all heated. She rolled her eyes playfully, "You think everything I do is hot." "You never did learn about that eye rolling shit did you" I mumbled, referring to some of our first dates. "You don't answer questions, and I roll my eyes. I guess you're gonna have to get over it." She shrugged. "You're such a pain in the ass" I muttered, pinching her ass, making her squeal and push me away, before slapping my arm.

"Aaaand where exactly are we going?" Madison asked, shifting in her seat and brushing her hair back with her hand, playing around with it as she admired herself in the mirror. I laughed at how vein she was, before switching lanes on the highway. "You're not gonna answer that are you" She sighed frustratedly. "Nope" I said, popping the p. I honestly had no problem with answering the question, I just like to wind her up sometimes. She's so hot when she get's all angry and fussy.

Parking up at the diner, I looked over at her. "Wait..." She whispered slowly... a full smile gradually playing on her lips as she looked at the building. "Are we...? Austin, this is my favourite place." "I know," I laughed. "You remembered." She said softly, looking over at me. "Of course I do, you walked out on me," I teased. Her expression fell to a stern one, "Don't even start, you were clearly flirting with the waitresses just to get a reaction out of me." 

Using her own habit against her, I rolled my eyes. "Come on let's eat, I'm starving."