Advance Notices

Heyya~ I'm back.. with another KHR story! :D
Though different again XD
It is about Kaitou or Phantom Thiefes~

-

Vongola's Sin is said very valuable from 400 years ago~ Unknown why Kaitou Joker, Kaitou Spade, and Kaitou Queen manage to know about it and send the advance notice to Vongola Mansion.

Knowing this Nono gave command to Reborn to let the tenth generation to guard Vongola's Sin (Even though themselves don't know what they have to guard XD)

Anyway without further information, let's start~ Will the Phantom Thiefes got the Vongola's Sin? Or will the tenth generation protect it perfectly? Let's see~

Feel free to comment your bet by the way ;)

P.S Sorry the edit is crappy ;-;

-----

--

"Nono-sama!! We have received these 3 cards..!" A butler appearantly running to a certain room. An old man was inside the room, signing papers.

He paused and looked at the three cards in his table now--given by the butler. He widen in suprise, "This can't be.."

-

Ring! Ring! *click*

"Ciaossu~" A chuckle was heard as a reply, "It has been a long time since we have a chat, Reborn." The infant smirked lightly before answering. "It probably is, Nono."

Then the atmosphere changed to a serious one, "I've got a new mission for Tsunayoshi-kun and the others." The infant didn't say anything, just waiting. "Go back to Italy with the tenth generation and protect Vongola's treasure." Another small smirk crept into Reborn's face.

"Well, this will turn out interesting."

----Sawada Residence

A brunette boy was browsing down to a web. You can see the title was "Spadon King's creator is coming to an event in Italy!" The brunette slumps in his chair with his soul flying. The soul mutter, "Why Italy, why Italy, why Italy.."

Then a small kick make it way to the brunette's head. And suprisingly, he swallowed back his soul. "Dame-Tsuna! Stop lazying around and call your guardians." The kicker say. A smirk was made into his face, "We've got a mission."

The so called Dame-Tsuna shivered. 'He must have something hidden on his sleeve...' But he did call his guardians anyway.

~~Minor time skip~~

"I see that everyone is here." Silence answers. "And so, we are going to Italy!" In the count of..

One...

Two..

Three.

"ITALY!?"

But unfortunately only one person got hitted by a magical green mallet, Tsuna. "Why only me!?" Reborn didn't answer that, of course. "The Vongola Decimo Famiglia has been assigned to a mission by Vongola Decimo. And that is to protect Vongola's treasure."

Everyone is speechless, they are invited to Italy to protect something. But only one sentence got seen by Tsuna. 'Spadon King's author!!' He got hyped somehow, "When will we leave!?" He asked directly.

The baby in fedora just tipped his fedora, "Midnight today at Vongola's personal airport. If one of you didn't come..." A glint of evil was seen, "You'll pay the consequences." And with that the infant hopped and disappear from Tsuna's room.

"Yes!!! I will defineatly (?) get your sign on my book!" Tsuna exclaim which make his friends confuse. "Whose sign, Jyuudaime/Tsuna?" Both his best friend ask in unison. "Spadon King's author of course!!" The brunette answer happily.

"Spadon King..?" Yamamoto ask very clueless. "Oh well." He say again scratching his cheek with a sheepish smile. Why he didn't question it again? Because Tsuna now was ordering the ticket for the sign meeting.. sigh Fanboy.

--

(A/N : Please don't kill me for making Tsuna a fan of novel DX)

--

At this time, Tsuna and the others are at the airport by the way~

•°•

"Hosshii!!!!" A green like creature glomp into a certain silverette (wait is it silver or platinum blonde?). "Gyaaa!! Stay away pseudo-cat!!" The silverette say throwing the green creature to another person, accidently.

"That's not nice, Joker. Can't you treat your guests nice?" A blonde girl with a twintail say hugging the green creature. "Tte, why are you in my Sky Joker!?" Joker say yelling around.

A bluenette boy answer with a shrugg, "We three are heading to Italy anyway, so why not?" You can see in the outside there are one other ship connected to Sky Joker..

Joker just sigh tiredly before looking out the window, he is now smiling brightly. "Now, we have arrived at Italy!" He cheered to himself. Everyone else also cheered at their arrivement.

~~~

Ayee, short one, for introductions~ :3
Hope you like it!! :D

Don't forgot to comment your bet, Joker or Vongola Decimo? ;)

-26 Nov 2016