Meeting

Tsunayoshi was walking around the place where tomorrow, the author of Spadon King will appear. He look very excited even though 5 hours earlier were when he arrive at Italy.

He slept on the plane, and for some reason Reborn didn't woke him up. And when he arrive he was in a very high spirit unlike his other guardians who decided to call it a day, even though it is around morning.

Because of that, Tsuna decided it was okay for him to take a walk in Italy since it has been a long time since he walk around in Italy.

But then.. "HIEEE!!!" There goes his girly shriek's debut. He was glomp with a green creature which it was saying, "Hosshi!!" And dive into Tsuna's pocket before a plastic bag falls. Inside the plastic bag was konpeito (A candy with a star shape).

Then the green creature ate it happily. "Chotto, Hosshi! You can't do that!" A small boy namely Hachi say picking up Hosshi while Tsuna pick up his konpeito. "Gomenasai." Hachi apologize for the eaten konpeito.

The brunette just smile and give the konpeitos to Hachi. "It's fine, i have lots anyway. You can take this." He say. Hachi receive it and smile. "Thank you very much, Mister.."

"Tsunayoshi--" "Hachi!! Just leave the pseudo-cat!" Another voice approach them. Tsuna instantly narrowed his eyes feeling somehow familiar. "Joker-san! That is not nice! Sorry again, Tsunayoshi-san!" Hachi bows. And that was when Joker's stomach grumble. Tsuna just laugh awkwardly and decided to bring them to a nearby cafe.

They order some food before talking again-- Hosshi just happily eat the konpeitos without saying anymore words (Wait, it could only say Hosshi 😂)

"Like i say earlier, my name is Tsunayoshi Sawada. It's a pleasure to meet you." The brunette once again introduces himself. This make Joker's eyes narrowed-- which of course gone noticed by Tsuna--. 'Tsunayoshi Sawada is one of the person listed as the Vongola Decimo's don.. This could be a big catch~' Joker thought with a creepy smile, mentally.

"I see I see! My name is Joker-- not, Jack! And this is Hachi my assistant!" Joker, or Jack say handshaking Tsuna many times, but silently he put a GPS and mic to Tsuna's sleeve. Tsuna though, did the same. It was gone unnoticed.

"And this creature is..?" Tsuna ask looking at the now sleeping Hosshi. "Oh! That is Hosshi! He's like a cat!" Hachi say cheerfully.

Tsuna patted Hosshi's hat slightly, "Are you tourists? Or possibly.. coming for the Spadon King's event!?" He ask which make Hachi gasps. "Tsunayoshi-san!! You like Spadon King as well!?" He say happily with sparkles.

And so, Hachi and Tsuna continue to chat about Spadon King while Jack or Joker eat the foods.

As it has gotten dark, they all parted ways. Tsuna has gone back to the mansion, and got scolded by his guardians for going outside alone and came back very late.

~Meanwhile with King or Spade~

"Ukyukyukyu (I guess this is how i write Dark Eye's laugh..?) Spade-sama, are you sure you can do the event tomorrow..?" Dark Eye ask worrying. After all, if Spade got excited he'll got a fever.

Spade smile at her, "Of course, Dark Eye."

-Back to Vongola (Sorry 'bout that)

A yelling sound was heard in the Vongola mansion. "EH!? I have to go to tomorrow's alliance meeting!?" It was our cute tuna-fish. They are currently in the dining room eating dinner. Nono sigh, "That's right, it concern the Vongola treasure after all." He say to Tsuna with a littke kind of pity.

With such breakheart Tsuna slumps down, "Spadon King...." and muttered that. But he quickly recovers and ask who was the one who sent the alliance request.

"An organization namely Devil's Fang."

XX(Scene change)XX

"An organization namely Devil's Fang."

Joker who was in Sky Joker almost choke. "D-Devil's Fang again!?" He yell. As you guessed he was listening through the microphone which was attached to Tsuna's sleeve.

"But Grandpa can go alone right? I have another.. business to attend.." Joker can sense Tsuna was pouting somehow. And he sweatdrop at that. 'Wait, i somehow recognize this voice..' Joker thought suddenly, by hearing the pouting voice of Tsuna.

It was kinda childish, but also filled with memories. A voice which hold lots of things you can't remember but could sense it's precious. 'Just who is Tsunayoshi Sawada?' Joker narrowed his eyes to the place where the GPS showed Tsuna is.

Vongola Mansion

----

2 more days, until the phantom thiefes' heist

----

I think this book might have a sequel, because I got another plot but continuing from here ;3

Uhh sorry to say but the chapter I might write to all of my books are more than 700 ;;;

See you at the next shining night! ;)

-

27 Nov 2016

Oh right! Happy Birthday Asari Ugetsu!! :D