Air ship

When Tsuna arrived, he was completely satisfied. But not again, as our hitman kicked him. "No more slacking, Dame-Tsuna. You go take care of your guardians and think of a plan for tomorrow!" He say again hitting him with the 100 ton mallet.

"Itte!!" The brunette winch in pain while patting his bump on the head. "But what about Devil's Fang?" He ask. Reborn paused, "Why not make the alliance? It's up to you, Tsuna." He say before going to only-God-knows-where-he'll-go.

"Accept it huh? But something is fishy.." Tsuna thought before returning to is room, in the mansion. "Gokudera-kun, call everyone. I'll explain." The brunette say through the door. Some BANGs and THUDs were heard, before a reply was heard, "U-Understood, Jyuudaime!!"

----

"Hachi? Hachiii~?" Joker was looking for Hachi who disappeared. Appearantly he forgot that Hachi is gone for the event. "Where is Hachi? I'm hungry~~!!" Joker whined in his room.

"Taku, you are useless aren't you, Joker?" Joker was startle and fall from his bed, "Queen! W-Where did you come from!?" He say getting up again. He then wipe the dusts on his shirt. "Let me cook something for you instead of Hachi-kun!" Queen say winking.

"Eeh? No thanks~~" Joker say in a somekind disguting face. Queen became red because of getting angry. "Mou, Queen! Let me cook! You'll wreck Joker's kitchen if you cook!!" Roko say and started doing her (?) stuff.

Queen pouted, "Mou! Roko how can you cook and clean properly?" The twintail girl say in a childish way. "Hehe, probably Roko should have a human's body not you." The silverette say in a joking manner. Which make Queen's pout again.

.

It was now one o'clock. "Tadaima!" Hachi say with Hachi on his head. But in Sky Joker.. He only see sleeping Joker with Queen and Roko. "How can you guys laze all day!?" Hachi yell which make them all woke up. The room was a mess as well, like garbages and broken vase.

"A-Akh! I fell asleep when i wanted to clean up!! I'm sorry, Hachi.." Roko say and Hachi with Roko started to clean the mess up. And.. Hosshi just have to eat something..

"Hosshi!" The green creature say before eating a treasure that was left on the desk.. "Gah, pseudo-cat!!! What did you just eat!?" Joker say pulling Hosshi to make Hosshi spit the treasure. "Hosshi, hosshi!" It say before it stop and have this bad like face (I don't know how to explain it.. Look at pic!) and then.. It laid an egg.

Joker sigh in frustration as he only saw a piece of paper

Joker sigh in frustration as he only saw a piece of paper. A piece of picture to be precise. "Pseudo-cat, you gotta be kidding me! What's with this.. Wait.. This two?" Joker stopped and look intently on the paper. His mouth make a smirk, "Guess I have to thank you, pseudo-cat. Just this once you hear me." He say rather nicely. "Hosshi!" Which was replied by Hosshi happily.

It was the picture of Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto.