Gatsby's bedroom

Author's Note: I'm normally used to writing girl x girl bc I'm too gay for anything else but rip me oh well if I can write Ralph x Conch Shell I can do this

"You know, I'd really like to get to know you, old sport. Perhaps we can have a little conversation in private?" His words were laced perfectly together, like pure poetry it had Nick light on his feet and like a silly little schoolgirl he reluctantly followed Gatsby to his chambers. His blue eyes were lit up with joy, Nick already came to terms that he was gay long ago, around a certain crowd he wasn't afraid to show it. Gatsby closed the door, leaving both men alone in pure silence. Gatsby spoke, "I gave you a personal invitation because I knew, I knew you weren't like the others." He spoke straightening his tie, beginning to walk around Nick. Nick's eyes roamed anxiously from Gatsby's polished shoes to his muscular body and blue eyes. "My actual name is Jay Gatsby, you can call me whatever you'd like though." All these emotions swirling within Nick's head, his heart was stuck in his throat as he simply had a loss for words. His stomach churned, his eyes were wide, his erection definitely present. Nick didn't even realize that Gatsby went on rambling. "... I'm kind of a big deal around here." The emphasis on the word 'big' made him look Gatsby directly in the eyes. And at this moment, a confident smirk emerged. "Nick Carraway..." He purred and took one step closer, immediately their bodies were pressed against each other. Gatsby's big rough hands took Nick's and ran it down his chest. "Would you like to feel me?" Nick was speechless, was this a dream? At this day and age being gay was not to be accepted, this couldn't be real. So Nick decided to just accept this as a dream, until Gatsby came hungrily claiming his lips. Nicks arms wrapped around Gatsby's strong body, he's never been this hot and flustered before. As Gatsby pushed Nick onto the soft bed, he began to throw his coat to the floor and unbuttoning his white shirt. Nick did the same, never did he ever dream that he'd be sleeping with a man. Even one strange and mysterious like Gatsby. When both of their clothes were removed Nick's eyes lovingly gazed upon Gatsby's muscles, his toned thighs and his thick rod that Nick was ready to devour. Like a lion pouncing on its prey, Gatsby leaped down on Nick and presented his 9 inch member to Nick's eager lips. His golden brown pubes tickled his lips, but Gatsby wasn't planning on being merciful. Nick has to beg for what he wanted, he shoved his cock into Nick's mouth until it touched the base. The moans of Nick only drove Gatsby to continue to mouth fuck him. When Gatsby was finished he pulled his cock out of Nick's mouth, a demanding done escaped from him, "Alright, bend over." Gatsby got off on top of him and Nick in a lustful pleasure did as he was told. Gatsby pulled Nick's ass apart enough to see his hole and hungrily licked at it. Nick was astonished of how much of a monster he could be in bed, yet again he assumed that he must be very experienced. Nick wasn't at all, he was always too afraid to come out. "Fuck..." Nick purred which only turned Gatsby on more, slowly Gatsby lifted his 9 inch member into Nicks ass and rammed it in and out quickly. Both of them were screaming in pleasure until they heard the door open.