Chapter 16 Wedding With Special Guests✔

Ellie's POV

Its been a month since Jack proposed to me. I'm in my ninth month, I only have a small bump and the twins could come any day now.

I'm at Ashley's apartment getting ready for the wedding. I'm so excited, I'm finally marrying the man of my dreams.

Ashley just finished doing my makeup and now she's helping me getting into the dress. She's one of my bridesmaids.

She put my hair up and we are going to church now.

"Are you nervous?" Ashley asked me.

"A little" I said rubbing my hands together.

"You shouldn't be. You both love each other very much, I have faith in your marriage" she told me holding my hand.

"Thanks Ash" I said.

We arrive at church and I see my family and friends.

Lets do this.

Ashley went on without me. Few moments later I heard the march play and my mom came and took me by the arm.

"You ready baby?" she asked me.

My mom and Jack's dad were ok with the wedding. They even know about the twins. Of course we did get a lecture about how disappointed they were but they even helped organize the wedding.

"Yeah I'm ready" I told her. Hope my dad is happy for me.

We started walking inside and I saw Jack. My love.

It felt like forever walking towards the front of the church but finally we made it. My mom gave me a kiss on my forehead and gave my hand to Jack. He took me hand and smiled. I returned the smile to him.

The pastor began but I couldn't focus and I don't think Jack was focusing either. I was looking straight into his eyes thinking about our future. I love him so much.

Finally I heard my question.

"Ellie do you take Jack to be your husband?"

I really don't know how it goes.

"I do" I said not breaking eye contact with Jack.

He asked the same question to Jack and I teared up.

"I do" Jack said.

We put the rings on each other.

"You may now kiss the bride!" the church erupted with applause. Jack took me by the waist and I put my hands on his shoulders and we kissed.

This kiss was different. It was full of love and passion but this one made him mine. Forever.

After the wedding, I changed into another dress for the reception.