three

jimin stares with boredom into seemingly nothing. he realizes the teacher has been calling for him, but he ignores her. he doesn't see why she still tries because he doesn't ever listen but he still gets Straight A's.  he waits impatiently for the bell to ring and practically screams in joy when it does. he's just about to leave the classroom before the teacher calls his name. he trudges to the teachers desk and sighs, clearly annoyed. the teacher waits until the rest of the class files out of the room before speaking. "yes, Mrs. Kim?" He asks, faking a sweet tone. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a detention. I don't appreciate you ignoring me while I'm talking to you," She says and Jimin rolls his eyes. "okay, it's whatever. I'll be here tomorrow," He says and turns around on his heel. "okay. I expect you to pay attention from now on!" She calls after jimin, and he mocks her high-pitched voice.

***

jimin huffs as he takes a seat in the back of Mrs. Kim's detention room. he begins to tap his fingers against the desk. after a while, he realizes he's the only one in the room, and he doesn't expect anyone else to come. "Alright Jimin your hour starts now. you can work on homework or read a book, otherwise I expect you to sit quietly," She says and Jimin rolls his eyes, yet again. he's sitting there quietly for about 10 minutes before the door bursts open and an older boy slides through the door. jimin can't see him very well, but he can tell what he's wearing.
(cue image above lmao)
he's wearing grey ripped fit jeans, plain vans, a black t-shirt that goes a little past the black leather-ish jacket he's wearing, and a black snapback is holding his blonde hair down. "take that hat off, Min yoongi, you know that's out of dress code. if I see you wear those jeans again I will write you up. no holes above the knees," the teacher complains and the older boy waves her off. he pulls the hat off his head, letting the blonde strands fall freely over his head. "Not to mention, you're 10 minutes late," She says, and the boy, who jimin learns his name is yoongi, doesn't seem to be paying attention. "What's a junior prettyboy doin' in here?" Yoongi says as he turns around, and now jimin can see what he looks like.

shit.

Jimin's jaw hangs open as he stares at Yoongi. he's practically drooling because of how attractive the boy his. perfect body, perfect face, deep husky voice, fuckboy personality, carefree, perfect for Jimin.
jimin doesn't realize he's staring until yoongi makes his way to the back of the room and snaps his fingers in front of the brunette's face. "w-what?" He says, straightening up, "I said, what's a junior prettyboy doing in here?" Yoongi repeats himself, and Jimin can hear his voice better. it sends shivers down his spine. he takes the free seat next to him.

calm down jimin, don't make a fool of yourself.

"oh.. well I 'wasn't paying attention,' apparently," Jimin says, emphasizing the three words. "You weren't!" the two hear mrs. kim complain from her desk. "Now hush your mouths and be quiet!" She says. "Why are you in here?" Jimin asks, ignoring the teacher. "I don't know, why don't you ask mrs. kim?" Yoongi responds, his face scrunching up in disgust. "min yoongi you punched a freshman, I should've given you in-school suspension!" She exclaims and Yoongi shrugs. "damn, that's hot," Jimin murmurs. "excuse me?" mrs. Kim and Yoongi ask at the same time. jimin is at loss for words. "park jimin and min yoongi that's an extra hour for the both of you. yoongi, you know better than to disobey and keep talking, and jimin! you know there's no cussing!" the teacher practically erupts and Yoongi groans. jimin is almost glad, for hell be able to stare at the older, attractive boy.
"You think im hot?" Yoongi whispers.
"umm.."
"PARK JIMIN AND MIN YOONGI, DO NOT MAKE IT THREE HOURS!"

-

mommae by jay park lowkey got me wet damn

just kidding

not really

anyway, warning the next chapter might be short.