thirteen

nobodies pov, nobodies feelings :)

-

jimin stares at the desk, drawing circles in it. he completely avoids eye contact with yoongi. yoongi takes small glances at him, more like lingering glances. "What's wrong guys? you're usually really loud," mrs kim asks. "I don't know, he won't talk talk to me," Yoongi shrugs. "why do I always have to talk first?" Jimin complains, speaking for the first time. "bitch, you came onto me! I didn't ask you to fall head over heels for me!" Yoongi practically yells. jimin crosses his arms and puts his head back down.

-

now time to switch it up, learn the feelings & shit

yoongi's pov-ish

-

I feel so bored and lonely, even though jimin is here. he won't talk to me, he won't even look at me. I can't bring myself to talk to him though, because there's nothing to talk about. Mrs kim says something about how we usually tallk, and I shrug. "I don't know, he won't talk to me," I say, not expecting him to argue. his upset tone takes me by surprise. "Why do i always have to talk first?" He complains, and I glare at him. I feel angry. "bitch, you came onto me! I didn't ask you to fall head over heels for me!" I say, surprised with myself when I peak louder than I mean too. the room falls silent, uncomfortably silent, and I stop paying attention to everything after that.

-

Jimin's pov

-

I figure I should test yoongi's feelings for me now that it's been a while, so i dont talk to him. I try my best not to even glance in his direction. maybe if I ignore him, he'll come back to me. but he doesn't, which is disappointing. I'm daydreaming when mrs kim speaks up. "What's wrong guys? you're usually really loud," She says and her voice is clear. "I don't know, he won't talk to me," Yoongi says and I enjoy his husky voice. part of me wants to give up and talk to me, but the other wants to stick with the plan. I try my best to fake an upset tone. "Why do I always have to talk first?" I say, putting on a pouty expression. "bitch, you came onto me! I didn't ask you to fall head over heels for me!" He yells, and I flinch. ouch. he mustve been offended. I shake my head and put it back into my arms.

-

idk how to wrap up this story or how to make yoonmin happen ah