six

"dude, how could you turn park fucking jimin down?" Namjoon asks. "what? I don't see the big deal," Yoongi replies, picking at his fingernails. "everyone is so shocked. nobodies ever turned jimin down," Namjoon says. "That's because nobodies ever had the chance to. he's never asked anyone to have sex with him," Yoongi rolls his eyes. "well, still. you've got to be pretty great for him to like you," Namjoon says, turning away. "or maybe he's only got crushes on people who aren't interested," Yoongi says finally. "I have detention, bye," He says before walking off. he can hear namjoon mutter something, but he ignores it.

yoongi is shocked when he sees jimim in mrs. kim's detention room again. he's sitting in the same seat as before. "Yoongi, you're late again," She says, but Yoongi rolls his eyes. he's about to take a spot at the front of the room, but jimin calls his name. "yoongi-hyung, back here!" He says and the senior sighs. he makes his way to the back of the room next to jimin. "hi," He says simply and Yoongi waves him off. "wanna bang?" Jimin says, and Yoongi is surprised by his straightforwardness. "no," He denies in disgust. "Just once? I'll pay you!" He continues, clasping his hands together. "no," Yoongi repeats. Jimin groans in frustration. "whyyy??" he whines. "because im not interested," Yoongi tells him. "am I not hot or something?" Jimin asks  "oh, no you're attractive. I just simply don't want to have sex with you," He says. "why? you scared to give me aids?" He grins. "no, I couldn't care less," Yoongi mutters. "Are you afraid I'm not good in bed?" Jimin leans forward. "no, I'm not worried about that," the senior responds. "well then what's the problem?" Jimin questions. "I'm just not interested in you that way, can you not accept that?" Yoongi asks. "whyyyy?" Jimin says. "We've just gone over this. if you really want me to have sex with you, you should appeal more to my type," Yoongi says, not thinking twice about how jimin could take that seriously. "and that sophomore, kim taehyung, he's your type?" Jimin asks, and finally yoongi looks him in the eye. "He was my type," Yoongi says, emphasizing 'was'. "okay then," Jimin says with a grin, which makes yoongi grow suspicious. "That's it? okay? you're not going to ask what happened or anything?" Yoongi asks. "nope, but I do have one question. why did you date a sophomore?" Jimin asks and Yoongi shrugs. "it didn't matter to me at the time," Yoongi replies. jimin stopped talking after that, and Yoongi couldn't help but wonder why he'd stopped asking questions. he grows even more suspicious about Jimin's plan.

-

ew i got a pop up saying my phone has a virus lmao