FOUR

❝HE WILL BECOME THE DARKNESS TO YOUR LIGHT, SUNSHINE.❞

__________

__________

ACT TWO
SCENE THREE

HER HAPPINESS AT FINALLY BEING OUT OF A CAR WITH DWIGHT WAS SHORT LIVED.

Haven wanted to keep her head down, not wanting to face any of these people at all.

But that would make her look weak. That was the last thing she wanted them to see her as. If she were to be living here now, she had to make a mark.

Holding her head up high, she avoided most stares, except for some. Haven noticed the looks of disgust she received by some women, not understanding why. She didn't want to let it take up so much in her mind, but when Haven caught one of them scoff and roll their eyes at her, it became a different story.

"What the fuck do you want?" It's as if the woman wasn't expecting Haven to react to her actions, making her jump back a bit. That was enough to make Haven roll her eyes and keep following Dwight.

She wanted to ask Dwight where the hell they had her brother. It was the sole reason why she had accepted to be here. But she stopped herself from bombarding the blond man, knowing she probably has a better chance at actually finding out where Daryl was if she asked Negan.

If she played it out correctly.

Haven almost collided with Dwight's back, not realizing he had stopped in front of a door. Watching him turn the door knob, Haven didn't know if she was supposed to follow him, not really being too fond of the idea of being in a room with him.

But as soon as he opened the door, she furrowed together her eyebrows as Dwight motioned her to go inside. Not being in a mood of questioning Dwight anymore, Haven gave him a last glare before following the direction in which his arm was indicting to go to.

"Well look at what we have here, my favorite little doll face. I just knew you'd come." Letting out a sigh as she heard the door behind her close, indicting that Haven and Negan were finally alone in the room.

"You used my brother against me, of course I had to come." Negan smirked at noticing how she purposely put emphasizes on 'had'. He could already tell she was so damn prideful.

"Oh darling, you'll learn to love this place. Hell, maybe you'll learn to love me." She laughed. How desperate did Negan think Haven was? It was insulting, she thought.

"I'll pass. So let me cut to the chase, are you going to let me see Daryl today or not?"

"No. Not today." Standing up from the armchair he had been sitting in, he smiled a bit at noticing Haven rolling her eyes.

"Only because today is about installing you to your new home, sweetheart!"

"I thought you were just going to throw me into a cell, what a gentleman." Her voice reeled of sarcasm, but he liked it. Negan would be disappointed if he would've gotten any another kind of response.

"Well, if that's what you want. But that would mean I wouldn't get to see you as much, doll."

"That'd be great, actually."

"Well... no can do, darling! You'll be staying here, in this room. Before you ask, no, this isn't my room. Now, I wouldn't mind showing-"

"Your cockiness is really something."

"You're really something." Realizing she had held eye contact with the man for more time than she would prefer, Haven broke it and began looking around the room. Nothing how well the room was, she couldn't help but think there was something else Negan wanted.

"Why am I here? Why did you insist that I come here, and live with you? There has to be more than you like my brown eyes." Haven didn't realize how she began to raise her voice, much less that she had once again closed the gap between the man and herself.

"I'd love to tell you, but I ain't. Maybe one day, Haven." That was the first time Negan spoke her actual name, not some nickname. He was serious, but she was shaken by it.

"Does Daryl even know I'm here?"

"Not yet."

__________

I JUST

I love writing negan & haven already, I hope you enjoyed it, i hope it wasn't shit lmao

next chapter you get to meet octavia, I'm excited to finally write her in!!!

thank you so much for 4K reads!!! it means the world