|One Night Assassin|

^^Trailer Above^^

Description

What if one night, you gave everything you had to one man? Heart, body and soul.

And what if that man just so happened to be Adriano Russo. The most ruthless and dangerous assassin in Italy.

Luna just wanted a night out, one night to get everything out of her system. She was just planning on going out with some friends and maybe having a few drinks. But little did she know that that one night and one mistake, would change her life forever.

"I-I should really get going." I say to the shirtless man before trying to run out of the door. But before I could make it out, the man slams the door closed and barricades me in.

"Now Luna, why the sudden urge to leave?" He says in a mocking tone with a devilish smirk playing upon his face.

"How do-"

"I know your name?" He says finishing my sentence, before throwing his head back and laughing, making me take an audible gulp in response.

"Oh sweet Luna, there's a lot you don't know about me."

#POWERFUL TRILOGY

_______________________
This is the second book in the Powerful Trilogy, but you DO NOT have to read the first book of you don't fancy to.

Warning: This book will have Mature scenes, drug use, and violent acts.