Epilogue

Hana's

Jumping from roof to roof, I kept my eyes on the group of men riding their motor bikes.

"Hana, slow down! We're not going to lose them! And we still got time anyways" Hiro talked through my ear piece.

"Shut up! they're pissing me off! Plus, it's easy for you to say. You'll just wear tux! I have a freaking dress to wear!" I growled and used my whip to swing across the other building down to the sidewalks.

Seriously? They make me chase after these criminals- on the day of my wedding too! That's just not fair at all!

Right, it's been 3 years since Hiro and I got together. He proposed on the year we graduated. Like, literally the day we graduated, after we received our diplomas and a shit ton of medals, he seriously got on his one knee and showed me a ring.

I don't how and where he got the money to buy the ring, but I accepted anyways.

As I swung down, I kicked one if the bike riders down making their bike skid to a halting rough stop.

Lunging at the man, I pointed my arrows at the other bikers and took their tires out.

The motors screeched to a stop, flinging the riders off harshly.

"You got them, guys?" I called.

They all grabbed the criminals and dragged them towards me who was still having the other man pinned down.

After trying them up, I glared at them angrily.

"Alright, now which if you planned to rob the freaking bank today of all days?"

They blinked st me confusely, probably because it as weird to ask who planned to rob a bank.

"Right, no one would answer. Alright then. You get the same treatment." I grinned.

Hiro shot me a warning look but u ignored him and balled my fists.

I socked each of them, breaking their noses at the process.

"There. That's for making me chase after you in my wedding day." I growled.

Hiro chuckled and locked his hand in mine.

The cops came and we all bounced out the scene.

Honey, gogo and I went back to my apartment that hiro and I now shared.

"Oh don't worry Hana. There's still time to get ready." Gogo chuckled.

"Relax, Hana! Gogo and I are here to help you. We'll make you even more beautiful today!" Honey hugged me.

"Thanks guys, I'm just really nervous."

"Don't worry, now go get a bath! The dress doesn't wait you know!" She sang.

I laughed and headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

As soon as I got out, they began their work.

After hair sprays blowing everywhere and Bobby pins flying in the air, make up brushes covering my face, my hair and makeup was finally done.

I cringe as honey lemon handed me a lace band for my thigh.

"Do I really have to wear this?" I blushed at the thought.

"It's traditional for grooms to do that, Hana! Come on, slip it on." She giggled.

I sighed and slipped it on my right thigh.

It was the tradition where the groom must go under the bride's gown and slip the lace off her leg using his mouth.