10

THE LION TATTOO

Ten

When Henry made that schedule for my dates, it didn't occur to me that he did not specify the time of day we're supposed to go. Today, Friday is Tinker Bell's day, really I wanted to call Tink and tell her that she had already dated me, remember that night I am with Elsa and you suddenly show up and made advance gestures towards me when I'm supposed to be with another? The reason why the brawl between you and Ruby started anyway? But of course I cannot just do that, Tink has been a friend to me. She had spent time with me, she looked through the walls I built around me, and she paid attention to what everyone decided to ignore. I at least owe her this, even if I know she's not the happy ending I was looking for.

Besides, I do believe that my happy ending really had passed me by the second time and that there is no getting one again. I can't be that special to get three chances at true love. So maybe, if I were to spend the rest of my days with a companion, Tink is not a bad choice. Though Ruby is coming in close at second, and that's because she is fun and she have darkness she's been fighting every day like me. We had talked about it in detail on our date…

Then my mind started to voice its opinion - why not Emma Swan? She melted your freezing heart and that's with a kiss to the forehead, imagine how much she'd be saving you if she kissed your lips? - and that's where the problem is, I cannot go there, because Emma may have melt the ice, but that doesn't mean she is my true love 'true love' right? It wasn't something big that shook the whole town. So it could be because she was the savior, so dwelling on a feeling that may not be equally reciprocated is a waste.

-Denial- it says before the voice finally left and that made me frown.

Going back to Tink and Ruby, last night, when Henry finally arrived after manipulating us to going fishing together - and he thought I or his birth mother would not see through it? - we saw the two arguing outside of the diner. It really was disconcerting, because I feel like it was my fault that they are hurting each other. Then I was surprised by Emma's hand on my elbow, she even winked at me… and oh, you have no idea how much I wanted to pull her somewhere and wiped those smug expression on her face. I smiled at the recollection of how I'm going to wiped those away - no kissing thoughts, no kissing thoughts -. Anyway, the sheriff said she's doing something about those two, and soon there will be peace on earth, how typical of Emma to make light of serious situations.

So I'm here at my study reading the last batch of papers I need to sign. Maybe when all this problems are taken cared of, I could get a vacation. Something outside of the town. Crossing the town line now doesn't erased your memory, and that's thanks to the fact that Snow was the one who did this curse, the only effect was that you won't be able to find your way back to storybrooke unless you get a hold of the spell that show's the barrier… which luckily I will always have in possession. Maybe Henry would be happy to come with me and we can go to New York and he can tour me around? I was deep in these thoughts when I heard a knock at my door. Henry being with Emma today meant I have to stand and open the door. I checked the clock and frowned, it's two p.m., who could be disturbing me at this hour?

So I went to answer the door and was surprised to see a hell looking fairy at my door, "Tinker Bell?" I asked worried and step aside to let the woman in,

"Do you have anything for a headache? I feel like my insides are swimming upstream to my mouth." Ugh, she really has to say that in detail?

"I think I could make something for your hangover," I said and turned towards the kitchen, "You look like you have a 12 round of boxing with Blue." I shrugged, "Or with Ruby…"

"Agh! Please let's not talk about that woman!"

I stopped and turned around, "What is happening between you two? I have never seen you in one space without fighting." I was ready to listen to \Tink's rant about the woman, but aside from a pained moan, she kept her mouth shut.