11

The Lion Tattoo

Eleven

Yesterday, Henry... my little conniving shit of a son manipulated me and Regina into fishing together. Probably was responsible for Kathryn suddenly offering her yacht to Regina for fishing purposes, and then he has the gall to look surprised when his friends came to get him for some night practice with that curly, red head which later I learned the name to be Merida. Some woman giving Belle a run of her money when it comes to accent. And then today, my son invited her mother to have dinner with us at the diner, and as usual, the mere sight of the woman made my heart do all those thunderous thing it does.

So the dinner was fine, my parents and Regina really seemed to be getting better and that's thanks to their time back at Enchanted Forest, and then Ruby came to get our orders and we asked for our usual when Tinker Bell came into the store. You could have heard a pin drop as everyone in the diner, including everyone in my table gasped and remained silent, waiting in bated breath at the brawl that should follow when RED and GREEN meets.

Inside I started laughing when instead of a brawl, Tink ordered like a normal person and Ruby waited like the fairy was just anybody doing business. I don't know if the expressions on the diner's patron, including my parents and my son was that of relief or disappointment that what they expected didn't happen. And then my heart started jumping out of my rib cage when Regina leaned closer, space between us reduced to a centimeter, and then she whispered in that husky, sexy voice of hers... "What did you do?"

Yes yes, call me a perv, but another whisper from her and that close... I may have to cry time out and change underwear. She's so damn hot and sexy so sue me! So pulled a little away, looked at her with wide eyes, I pointed at myself and mouthed the phrase, "Who me?"

"Swan," Regina said low key for the others not to hear, "Last night you said something about a plan on stopping those two's bickering, and now they are looking at each other like two teens who kissed behind close doo..." Regina's eyes widened,

"What?" I asked, trying hard to control the grin that's crawling on my face

And then we were all surprised at the brunette's abrupt movement, she stood up hurriedly, her chair made that grating noise on the ground as it was pushed almost violently and it didn't end there, she took me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me to stand... which I did of course and my chair getting the same treatment as hers... and then she dragged me out of the diner.

Before we could fully disappear, and I'm sure I'm not the only who heard:

Snow: What is going on with your mothers?! She asked in a panicked voice which my son probably answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

Leroy: Is the fucking Queen finally gonna kiss the Savior?! Oh Leroy... you're the man! May your tongue be touched by an angel! (1)

That was the last I heard before the door of the diner shuts close to my face and I was dragged at the alley at the side of the establishment, where Regina released me and gave me a glare.

I raised both my palms into the air in surrender, "Hey, I am not Leroy's keeper, I can't filter his mouth for him!" I watched as she raised one brow and then a grin comes across her lips. Okay I correct myself, there really is no need for her to lean forward and whisper in that sultry voice of hers, all I need to see is her looking sexily evil and I may have creamed my...

" . ." she punctuated each word. Alright I need a new underwear!

"Nothing?"

"Wrong answer Swan, again..."

I sighed and pulled back a little, it's feeling so uncomfortable now and it seemed like she knew that... does she? "What?"

"Ruby and Tink, what did you do? I told you Tink came to me earlier with a hang over and a sudden sullen mood..."