Chapter 3

Louis's POV ~

Four hours until the meet and greet, until I got to meet the definition of perfect. Wait, I need to stop thinking that. I have Niall, I thought to myself.

But I was still allowed to think Harry was beyond perfection, right? That wouldn't ruin my relationship. I'm sure of it.

I picked Stan up, listening to White Eskimo's first album, Have Faith In Me, blasting their first single.

♫♩The things have changed so quickly

As a dream's begin to rest

They turned into a present

That fights to coexist ♫♩

"You ready, mate?" he asked as I put my car into reverse.

"I'm fucking more than ready. Niall stayed over and it took everything in me to not blab my mouth about it."

"He stayed over?" Stan asked, surprised.

"Which reminds me... We're, um, dating now," I blushed, turning left onto the freeway.

"I'm so happy for you!" he grinned, patting my shoulder. "You two are too cute together."

"I hope he doesn't mind that I have a massive crush on Harry though..." I trailed off, drifting into the next lane.

"Um, you didn't mention it?"

"No, I'm not fangirling in front of him! I like him too much."

"You'll have to tell him eventually," Stan rationalized.

"I know," I groaned. "But he knows that I like White Eskimo. And he does too. So that's something else we have in common."

"He does?"

"Yeah. He's like, best friends with Josh's girlfriend, Diana. They met in France when Niall lived there."

"Isn't she a model?"

"Yeah, she is. Her and Josh have been dating for four months, but they're super adorable."

"Wait, that's the Diana their song's about?" Stan questioned.

"Hmm, probably."

• • •

We stood in line for what seemed like ever and everyone around me was under the age of five. But as the girls in front of me went into the Meet and Greet booth, I felt my heart race. And then the blood drain from my face as I spotted Niall.

"Niall?" I questioned, as he held a girl's hand. "Um, what's this?"

"Lou!" he squealed, scurrying towards me to plant a sweet kiss upon my lips, but I pushed him away before he could. "What's that for?"

"Who's that?" I growled, annoyed at the fact he was going to kiss me in front of his girlfriend.

"This?" he asked innocently, looking towards the girl. "This is -"

"Next," security said to me and Stan.

"Diana," Niall finished, screaming at me before I entered the black booth.

"Hi," I smiled sickly at the girl, as sweet and annoying as I could muster. He had the bloody nerve to hold her hand.

I entered the booth and the body of an angel engulfed my vision. "Stan, pinch me," I whispered to my best mate.

"Why?" he asked, confused.

"I wanna see if I'm dreaming," I mumbled as White Eskimo was busy doing something.