◆ Author's Note ◆

*This story includes language, violence, and mature scenes.*

Summary:

Fame, wealth, youth, and beauty is the dream life for most women.

For 19 year old Daphne Evers, it's a reality. Heiress of her father's multi-billion dollar empire, she finds herself constantly drowned in the spotlight of attention and men who only seem to like her for the money. Despite her good looks and high class status, she remains the selfless, innocent girl her mother taught her to be. It's no secret that almost everyone envies the beautiful girl. But the question is...how far is someone willing to go to get what Daphne was born into?

The answer is kidnapping.

When her father's night of media and glory is crashed by pig-masked men with fake guns, Daphne finds herself tied and thrown into the back of a van. Being held hostage for ten million isn't that scary, not really. Not when the kidnappers are complete amateurs. But when Daphne finds herself thrown into the arms of one of the most wanted and notorious criminals in the country, that's when things start to go wrong.

Cast:
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as Daphne Evers
Henry Cavill as Caius Kennedy
Diane Lane as Melanie Evers
Robert De Niro as Frank Evers
Sean O'Pry as Beau Harrington
B.J. Novak as Phoenix Gaile
Zach Woods as Lee Lewis
Thomas Middleditch as Tommy Bridges

The Price of Love Copyright © 2017 HessianKills All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by an information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher. 

*All chapters will include a picture or gif*

What is Forrest Gump's password?
1forest1

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL