Party time

"Call 911!" my friend Mike yelled at the huge crowd of party goers .Everything was blurry and I had the worse headache I've ever experienced. I  tried to stand up but Mike pushed me down
"Stay there Eric the paramedics are coming soon"

  "What happened?"
"You passed out I knew you shouldn't have come" Mike whispered. The crowd was gathered around me staring down.
"Everyone leave!" Mike screamed at the crowd.
"I'm sorry Mike it was my fault for com..."
"Stop talking and wiped the blood off your face" he hands me a tissue and I wipe the blood off. I look around the room and almost everyone was gone except for some passed out drunk people and a panic stricken girl with short blond hair.
"Is he okay?"
"Yeah he'll be fine once the ambulance gets here" he told her with a almost sympathetic tone.
" I called the ambulance because everyone else was to drunk to" she told Mike in a shaky voice.
" I'm fine Mike sit me up so I don't choke on my blood" I mumbled because I was to weak to yell. All of a sudden a voice at the front door appeared. A women and a man then opened the door and walked over and crouched down to me and asked me what happened.
"I passed out. I'm fine okay let me get up" I mumbled
" I don't think so young man" the women said In a aggravated voice. The girl was still looking down on me with her deep blue eyes.
" I'm gonna put a neck brace on you and a oxygen mask" the women paramedic said as she cut my shirt off and put a stethoscope on the left of my chest
"Fine" I said. The man paramedic then stood up and started talking into his walky-talky
" we have a teen boy with decreased breath sounds on the left side of his chest...over" I already knew what was happening.
"Wait I have....I..I have...lung cancer" Mike looked at the floor and shook his head. The girl with blond hair eyes teared up and she quickly wiped them with her sleeve.
" well that's good information to know, Karen can you go get the gurney" the women paramedic left and quickly came back with a bed and the man took a board and rolled me onto it.
"I'm going to put a IV into your arm"
"Okay" I replied. Then Mike told me that he called my mom and she was going to meet us at the E.R.
"I can't breath" I practically cried when the women pushed down on my left side.
"He has a pneumothorax we need to put in a chest tube let's sedate him" the man said in a concerned voice. Just as they started to sedate me and before I closed my eyes the last thing I saw was that beautiful skittish girl with the ocean eyes, then everything was dark and my memory's distant