Good morning

I was barely conscious when I heard a beeping noise and felt sticky things on my chest and the many IV drips in my veins on my arms. I sat up slowly and started ripping the things of my chest but a arm came flying to my hands and pulled them away from my chest. I looked over to see the girl with the deep blue eyes restraining me so I didn't hurt myself. Her eyes like the Dead Sea.
"Why are your eyes so blue?" I asked without even thinking. She let out a giggle and said
"So are you just going to keep calling me the blue eyed girl or are you gonna ask me my name?"
"Wait I called you the blue eyed girl?when?"
"After you came out from the anesthesia" she said with a grin on her face. I was still really groggy so I didn't really remember the trip to the hospital or getting here or what they did to help me.
"What's your name?" I said kinda groggy and stupid sounding
"It's Willow" she said kindly and quiet
"Nice to meet you Will....AHHHH" a pulsing pain went down my rib cage Willow took my hand and told me it was because of the chest tube and the doctor said that as the pain killers wore off it would hurt. After Willow calmed me down I felt the left side of my chest with my right hand and felt a tube protruding out.
"Ahh..ouch" I said. Then I continued to say
"Nice to meet you Willow" she smiled.
"when can I leave?"I asked just as the nurse walked in and checked my IV and my oxygen intake.
"As soon as you lung looks better" then she walked out.
" Willow you can go home you know that right?"
"I'll stay here my parents are gonna come get me soon"
"Hey, do you know what time it is"
"It's 9:30 a.m." She replied after she took her glasses off and looked at her watch
"Wait it's already morning I yelled" I was in awe.
" wait where is my mom?"
"She came last night. It was when you were sleeping" she replied in a sweet voice. I stared at her blue eyes. They were so pretty but I pulled my stare away before she could catch me looking at her. Who was this strange girl that I just meant. The girl who practically saved me? Who was this girl that I was falling deeply in love with?