Chapter 1

*Warning may contain yaoi ;O)

Your name is Gamzee Makara and you have no clue what your doing with your fucking life. You have been sitting in front of your laptop for over three hours waiting for Tavros to log on. You frown which is unusual being that you most of the time are happy. You turn away from the computer to go wash off your clown makeup and get ready for bed.

You walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror that hung over your sink. You noticed your makeup is smugged showing off most of your grey skin. You just shrug, less work for you! After you soaked one of the rags you kept next to your face paint and scrubbed off as much paint as you could you decided you would have a Faygo. You went into the kitchen and grabbed the purple drink, twisted the cap off and went back to your computer. Still no sign of Tavros. He must be roleplaying with Nepeta of attempting to stay away from Vriska... Oh well.

You log out of pesterchum and close your computer. Tav might be on tomorrow. A light purple blush creeps onto your cheeks as you think of him. Oh how you wish you could call him yours.

Once you finally get up and make your way to the human sleeping device called a "bed" you lay down under your purple and black blankets not bothering to turn off the light or change into pajamas, you just hope and pray that Tav is online tomorrow so you can HOPEULLY invite him over and confess your feelings.