Chapter 7

Gamzee handed the money over to the troll behind the ice cream cart. He had never had ice cream, Tavros said is was a great treat. Gamzee was then handed a bowl filled with many different colors of a strange food. He then walked it over to Tavros who was already sitting at a table.

"Thanks Gamzee!" He beamed digging the plastic spoon into the dish and taking a heaping amount of the chocolate.

Gamzee sat across from Tavros. Poking at the ice cream, preferably the green one.

"Try it!" Tavros squeaked almost laughing at his matesprit. Gamzee took a small serving of the dish and placed it in his mouth.

'Holy shit that's cold!" He swore tossing the spoon back into the dish.

Tavros laughed "Its okay! Not... uh everyone likes it at first!"

Gamzee blushed. "Yeah, i guess this motherfucker doesn't all up and know to much about this dish..."

After about a half hour of flavor trying, laughing, blushing and swearing, It was sunset. Gamzee decided to find a park bench and sat down with Tav, facing the slowly lowering sun.

"Have you ever seen one of these things before Tavbro?" Gamzee asked before sitting down.

"No... I haven't really had the chance to..." tavros sighed "But at least I can experience it with you!"

Gamzee smiled "I guess we both up and had a first fuckin' time today"

Tavros looked down at the ground. He slowly raised his head to look at the mix of oranges, reds, browns and purples that created to beautiful scenery. He sat in awe of the beautiful colors and didn't even blink.

Gamzee stared intently at his matesprit. He put an arm over the smaller trolls shoulder and moved closer to him.

"Uh, Gamzee what are you doing?" Tavros asked looking it Gamzee's purple eyes.

"Just what i motherfucking thought was right to do"

Tavros looked at Gamzee. Then back at the sun.  I barley showed, in only about 5 minutes it would probably be gone.

I cant waste my chance! Its the perfect time! Tavros thought.

Tavros tapped on Gamzee's shoulder. The highblood turned around was greeted by a pair of soft lips on his. Tavros turned his head. Happily kissing his lover.

The sun then set leaving the two trolls in only street light.

After Tavros finally pulled away from the perfect moment, Gamzee stood up and held out his hand.

"Lets go home and finished what we all up and started" He smirked.

Tavros blushed. Knowing what was going to be done. He took the offered hand and got up. Holding on to Gamzee until they finally got back to Gamzee's hive.