Chapter 2

You wake up to the sound of pie tins crashing onto the floor. You jump and curse quietly before stretching and picking up the un-cleaned dishes. After you put them back in a shitty looking pile you open up your computer and log on the pesterchum.

While it loads you run into the bathroom and apply your clown makeup and ignore you usually messy hair. You then turn to grab a shirt that was thrown on the floor. Pull off your current shirt and pull on the other. No difference being all our shirts have the same purple Capricorn sign on them. You just shrug and get on the rest of your clothes. Your baggy black, grey polka dotted pants that you usually wore and purple shoes. You didn't bother changing you boxers. After a quick glance in the mirror you grabbed a pre-baked pie and Faygo, this time in a different flavor and sat back down in front of you computer. Still no sign of Tav. While you wait you eat the green slime pie and slam the Faygo.

About and hour later you finished you pie and only a little bit of the Faygo is left. Finally after what felt like forever you get a message from Tav.

AT: uHH,,,hI GAMZEE

TC: HeY mOtHeRfUcKeR :O)

AT: wELL,,, wE,,,uHH HAVENT TALKED IN A WHILE AND I HOPED MAYBE WE COULD,,, uM,,, mAYBE HANG OUT AT MY HIVE,,, if YOU,,, uM,,, dONT MIND

TC: YoU kNoW I aLwAyS lOvE hAnGnInG oUt WiTh My TaVbRo

AT: t-tHANKS GAMZEE,,, }:)

TC: So IlL bE aLl Up AnD aT yOuR hIvE iN aN hOuR, sEe YoU tHeN mOtHeR fUcKeR

AC: oKAY,,, uHH,,, bYE GAMZEE

You closed your computer and pushed your faygo and pie tin aside. You searched your desk to that bottle of nice smelling spray that was given to you sweeps ago and end up finding it under a pile of horribly written love letters that never got past the first paragraph that you once hoped to give to Tavros.

You just pushed the paper aside and spay the stuff all over your body hoping it would help to make up the strange smell of not showering in a few days. You grab a backpack that sat next to your Recuperacoon that leaked spoor slime, the stuff you filled your well favored pies with. Some leaked onto the pack, but you just brushed it off. You filled the pack with a change of clothes, the spray that will probably come useful, empty pie tins and a few bottles of faygo. You then grabbed your black jacket and left and started walking to Tav's hive.

Perfect 2: A Gamtav Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें