{ 0 }

0

0

"Come out come out wherever the fucking hell you are!"

He shouted bago niya ibato almost lahat na ng mahawakan niyang bagay.

How cute

I thought until I've realized na hindi pala ako makapag teleport papunta sa underworld. Kailangan kong lumabas kundi, yari ako.

"I can smell you!"

He shouted again and this time he stopped his tracks facing towards where I am hiding.

Holy crap.

I din't know what happened but, biglang nagkusang galaw ang katawan ko and guess what? it made me jump out of the rack of books I was hiding.

"Oy! Wag kang magalit! Sorry! I just wanted to return this--"

I defended and got what I am supposed to return. It was just the sword made out of demon's blood that his father gave him for his 21000th birthday. Inabot ko ito sa kamay niya mismo before turning around and walking away from him

"how did you know?"

I stopped my tracks and smirked

"CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!"

I shouted, He narrowed his eyebrows. I guess he din't get it.

"Ano?"

He asked while I chuckled at him. At his cuteness to be exact.

"That's my name, you're welcome!"

He was about to say something, pero di ko na pinalagpas pa ang pagkakataong makaalis kaya I teleported back home. What a relif, akala ko katapusan ko na dun.

"HAADDDEEESSSSSS!!! Nagawa ko naaa!!"

🌸🌸🌸

{ GREEK MYTH!SERIES #1 }
Jjangbooki   ||   VIOLENCE
Started: November 26, 2016
Ended: --/--/--
Jicheol fanfic

Format:
Partly narrative || Partly Epirtolary

{ Inspired from "DEATH" by jicheolation }

Genre:
FLUFF || ANGST || ROMANCE || HISTORICAL || HUMOR ||

Dedicated to:
jicheolation  for inspiring me with thy story "DEATH" 💕
sohkahtoa for supporting me

« GREEKMYTH!SERIES »

[ 1 ]
"VIOLENCE"
JiCheol
In which jihoon, the son of the god of voilence took over violence itself.
ONGOING

[ 2 ]
"PLAYING WITH FIRE"
Meanie
The son of poseidon was supposed to play with the son of hephaestus. But he got himself a pityful love shit insted.
SOON

[ 3 ]
"CURIOSITY"
SoonSeok
History repeats itself. The son of Pandora opened the box that the son of Dionysus gave him.
SOON

[ 4 ]
"HATRED"
JiHan
In which the son of Aphrodite should never fall for the son if Lucifer, who'll soon be the heir of underworld. He needs to see something he should hate about him. He needs to feel hatred towards him.
SOON

[ 5 ]
"VENGEANCE"
JunHao
The son of the god of trickery and theft striked again! And this time, he messed with the son of nemesis. The thing is, nemesis is the one and only god of vengeance.
SOON

[ 6 ]
"RIVALRY"
Verkwan
In which The son of Cupid messed with the son of his own fathers rival, Eris.
SOON