{ 7 }

7« Narrative »

7
« Narrative »

He walks unto the dark alleys and made his way unto the staircase. Nobody dares to look at him or even go 3 meters close to him. He looks at everyone with fire in his eyes.

He smirked knowing everyone is afraid of him.

Oh well, this is the practical life of Deimos or can be referred as Lee Jihoon at this point kasi nasa skwelahan sila sa Earth. He knows he is someone that everyone needs to be afraid of. Not to mention the mixture of demon souls inside him. Basically, he's a whole demon. Everyone is scared of Lee Jihoon kahit na hindi nila alam na may ganito palang tinatagong ispiritu ang magaaral. well, except  lang sa circle of friends niya na katulad din niyang taga olympus. It includes the son of Aphrodite, the son of Pandora, the son of cupid, the son of Heohaestus, the son of clotho, the son of Dionysus and the son of Hermes. Sila lang ang nakakaaproach kay Jihoon ng walang takot. But the others were shaking in fear marinig palang nila ang mga yabag ni Lee Jihoon.

He may look cute and fluffy but I swear, He's more dangerous than the most terror teacher you've been through.

He believes that everyone approaches him with caution.

"HI JIHOON!!"

Biglang sulpot ng isang Choi Seungcheol sa kung saan mang lupalop siya ng Earth at olympus nangaling.

Everyone approaches him with caution? Well it looks like we need to take Choi Seungcheol as an exemption. Jihoon sighed before he decided to speak up.

"Ano nanaman?"

He asked and bakas na bakas sa muka niya ang kainisan.

"Wala naman."

Seungcheol said with his smooth smile creepin' up his lips. Jihoon noticed his hands are not moving away from his back.

"Ano yung nasa kamay mo?"

Tanong niya dito. Seungcheol smirked deep inside his head, e was partying because Jihoon fell for it. He magically let the thing behind him disappear into a small piece and he gave it to Jihoon.

"Ginagago mo ba ko Seungcheol? Ano b--"

Jihoon couldn't finish the whole sentence he was about to say because all he can feel was the pair of strong arms pulling him toward the other. Seungcheol leaned down to his ear and whisphered

"Punta ka sa CR then open it."

After that he quickly sprinted off leaving the younger one startled without a clue.

Lee Jihoon tries to contain the anger in him and he was successful. Ikaw ba namang pagtripan saka iiwan ng parang tanga di ka magagalit? Then suddenly he felt a strong vibration on his pocket, it's his phone. An unknown number is calling him.

"Who could this fucking shit is?"

He thought for himself but he kept it in anywas. He just picked up. What could he do about it anyways?

Calling.....
Unregistered number
ACCEPT DECLINE

"hello?"

"Bilihan to ng pijja diba?"

The voice asked. By the sound of it nanloloko si puta. Halatang halata na kung kainino ito, non other than Choi the dipshit stupid ass dumb motherfucker seungcheol.

"no, kingina mo choi!"

"....."

"Tangina wag mokong tawanan! WALANG NAKAKATUWA!"

"punta ka nang CR tas tingnan mo yung binigay ko babe"

"fucker u just called me babe so NO!"

"stop being cute, Lee"

"tanga ano kinacute nun?!"

"Everything about it. Tingnan na kasi yung regalo ko!"

"This better not be a fucking prank or else mamamatay ka Choi Seungcheol!"

Call ended  ....

And with that, Jihoon clicked the end call button and rushed to the restroom. Good thing siya lang ang tao.
He opened his palm and the 'small thing' Seungcheol gave him came back to it's original size.

Jihoon was amazed for a bit.

Well who wouldn't be? A man named Choi Seungcheol just gave him the golden fleece.
It's kindda familiar to him tho. Parang hindi niya first time na makarecieve ng Golden Fleece. Yet, a blury vision of two males on the top of Mount Olympus floated on his head. He couldn't see the picture right. But all he knew is it looks like a memory.

It was all good until Jihoon's head rang in pain. He couldn't keep it all in that he started screaming out of pain.

"Jihoon?"

A voiced asked out. As much as Jihoon wanted to answer or even hear the words coming out from that somebody's mouth, All that he can do is scream the fucking pain out. He also tried his best to keep his eyes open, pero masyado siyang nakafocus sa ulo niyang parang tinataga everytime. Until his eyes slowly drifted off, he lost control. Hindi na niya mapigilan ang pagpikit ng mga mata niya. But before his eyes betrayed him, he swore that he saw his silhouette.

And it's Choi Seungcheol's Silhouette to be exact.