Here Comes 4ever(A Raura Love Story)

Laura's Pov

God!I am late for the Austin and Ally auditions.I dressed up as fast as I could then I went out the door without saying bye to my parents and sister.I got in my car and drove off to where the Austin and Ally auditions were held I ran in the door but I fell on a boy with blond hair and the most beautiful hazel eyes.The boy chuckled a bit and I blushed for no reason.

Ross's Pov

I was going out the door till a girl fell on me I chuckled a bit and she blushed for no reason I really didnt mind cause it was kind of cute.Wait did I just say it was kind of cute first I meet a stanger who fell on me she blushes and I say it was cute.The girl snaps me out of my thoughts calling me so she can help me up.I take her hand and then Ifelt sparks.

Laura's Pov

When he took my hand I felt sparks I have never felt before.He introduced himself and his name was Ross Lynch.I introduced myself as well he smiled at me and I smiled back at him.We talked about ourselves and our life and Ross was always smiling while I talked about myself and then one of the producers of Austin and Ally called me I said bye to Ross and he said good luck I smiled at what he said and while I was auditioning I remembered of the smile on his face.