The Shadows Part 2

Frisk bit her lip. I guess you're right. Frisk let out a snort. Anything else you need while we are... here? What is here anyway?

Well first off, here is your brain. This is how you designed it. So next time try thinking before telling someone they're creepy. You brought us here all by yourself. But... I hate this place. I don't want to be here. I doubt that. Otherwise we would be here.

Frisk got an idea. She pushed herself of the sofa and headed over to her small desk. If there was a knife in the back of the drawer, the place in her mind was her room after Chara left. If it was empty then Frisk guessed it was before. She reached her hand into the back of the drawer. Frisk felt something in the back. It definitely wasn't a knife, more like a piece if paper. She pulled it out and looked at it.

Frisk flung her hand over her mouth and whimpered. Frisk started breathing heavier. She studied the crayon drawing and touched its fragile pages. Chara...

Chara held herself back from replying. Instead she just asks Frisk a question. Do you need anything? Chara tried to look at the drawing. No it's just... my sister. She drew this for me when we were little. I think this is my happiest... my happiest memory. Frisk looked adoringly at the drawing.

I'm sorry, what was I saying? Frisk had a huge smile plastered across her face, with tears welling in her eyes.

Nothing. Doesn't matter. Chara smiled a little too. But I do need to talk to you about something. Frisk stared into the shadows. Yeah?

Well, when I first brought you here I meant to tell you that you kind of changed everything. I'm not sure if it's good or bad. But now the dialogue is all a mess. Dialogue?

It's.... hard to explain. There is sort of a path of words people take, that I can predict. Am so when you talk with someone I know what they are about to say. And I vaguely know what they are about to do. But you started speaking. I've never seen that in a human before. It was an unspoken rule, and all of the children followed it. I think they were forced to do it. But YOU, you are different. Charas eyes flashed a friendly red.

There is also this thing called.. 'SOUL power'. Each kid that has fallen down here has had a strength. Kind of like an ability in a video game. Patience, integrity, justice, bravery, kindness, perserverenace, and I was determination. I see that in you Frisk.

Chara had an overwhelming amount of memories rush back to her. She started to drift off until she saw Frisk patiently waiting staring at the shadows.

But that besides the point. The thing is I don't think the Underground was meant for the same SOUL power. I think each human has taught the Underground something based on their power. But somehow... you got down here. I think you broke the Underground.

So you're saying I 'broke' life?

I guess. Chara chuckled. Well, you broke it. Always was like you wasn't it? Congrats. So just don't expect me to know what's coming from now on sis.

...Sis?

Chara had no idea what to do. She stumbled over her words as she fumbled for an explanation. Well we're really good friends and I thought it kind of fit and-
It's perfect. I kind of need a sister right now.

Chara breathed a sigh of relief. I'm glad.

Frisk smiled a genuine smile. Me too.

Then the world swirled back into focus. Out of the dark comfort of what was once called home.

A/N- so..... NO MKRE SCRIPTED DIOLOGUE!(usually) so now I'll slightly deviate from it just so you know. Cool? Cool.