Sun X Moon Final Battle

After many challenging Trials the two neighboring trainers Sun and Moon had both beaten the elite four and were at the top of their game. The two were engaged in a intense battle for the seat of champion. Both were down to their last Pokemon. Moon stood her ground with her battered Primarina. Sun's Decidueye stood proudly basking in the sunlight that shined brightly upon the cold, harsh mountain.

Sun shouted quickly "Leaf Blade!" with his hand outstretched toward the sky.

Blinding green flashes hit Primarina head on with blinding speed. Decidueye flew back to it's side of the field as Primarina crashed with a thud to the ground. Sun returned Decidueye thanking him. Moon quickly ran to her darling pokemon and kneeled beside her. She wanted to heal up her pokemon but had run out of Max Revives.

Sun walked over with a cocky smile holding out a Max Revive in his hand. Moon hesitantly looked up at Sun snatching it out of his hand and feeding it to Primarina. The large blue sea pokemon awoke with a start and nuzzled up to Moon. Moon gave a bitter smile to her pokemon and returned it to it's pokeball. She stood up shakily unable to look Sun in the eyes.

Sun confused with her mood smiled and said, "That was a great battle, it really came down to the wire..."

"Shut Up!" Moon shouted in frustration looking at the ground. Tears began to well up in her eyes and her body began to shake.

Sun looked at her in confusion startled by her outburst. He said in a gentle voice, "Look at me and tell me whats wrong."

Moon stayed silent until Sun cupped her face tilting it up to face him. She let out a slight gasp but cowered back from his touch. She looked him in the eyes this time and said, "This was supposed to be my moment...."

Sun cut her off and said in disgust, "I thought you were better than a sore loser"

Moon's face turned red in anger as she spit out, "It was my moment to prove myself to you idiot! Ever since our first battle you have always won! I always felt that I should have been stronger to push you to be better. I only ever wanted to win one battle to show I could be strong and determined Just like you! I admired you from the day I met you... But I will still never be enough to call myself your rival!"

Sun cut her off from her ramble and hugged the crying girl. He wiped away her tears and picked her bridal style. He walked over to the champions blue throne and gently placed her down.

He looked down at her and sighed. He mumbled under his breath, "You have always been more than enough for me. I have always trained for days before fighting you. I wouldn't be champion if it wasn't for you. Every battle we have comes down to the wire which means I need to train more. Without you I would not have become champion. You deserve this chair as much as I do.

Moon wiped away her tears and sprung up hugging sun. Sun surprised at her actions stood stunned for a second, until he eventually hugged her back.

Kukui quietly walked up the stairs to find out who the new champion was. When he reached the top he saw the two embraced in each other's arms. He couldn't help but think when him and his wife met. He quietly crept back down the stairs and waited for the two to come down when they were ready. He didn't want to disturb the two love birds.