Gladion X Moon: Fall Again

Moon had become champion of the Alola region. However this task had come with many responsibilities. On her latest secret mission something happened that changed her.

Moon woke up from a nightmare screaming. In her nightmare she saw a black beast. It had a hard shell and was insect like. The beast grabbed her and threw her against some pillars which woke her up from her dream.

Moon looked around the room looking for something. Everything seemed oddly familiar yet... she remembered none of it. The sheets smelled like citrus and the air smelled salty like the ocean. The room was neatly organized as if no one had lived there in quite a while. She quietly hopped off the bed examining the desk for information.

A red hat lay on the wood next to a trainer card of a brunette named Moon. The other side of the desk stood a picture frame of a brunette girl, a green haired boy, and a girl with beach blonde hair and blue eyes at a small island town. Moon looked in the mirror to see that same brunete girl. Her name was moon yet she did not remember that. In fact she remembered nothing.

Taking another look around the room everything seemed to get smaller as if the room was closing in on her. The weight of realising she had no memory hit her like a train. She ran out of the house in a pink flowery dress without any shoes. She padded down the stairs outside to the bright sunny day. She walked down the winding sandy path toward the ocean.

Making her way to the shore she scrunched her feet in the wet sand feeling it squish between her toes. The sensation felt oddly familiar and comforting. Looking out into the horizon of the bright blue ocean, it seemed endless. It seemed as endless as the mystery of her memory. Looking around for something or someone familiar, she saw a boy dressed in black and red shuffling down the path calling out to someone.

The boy caught sight of her and ran in her direction. Moon slightly frightened by the boy's appearance stumbled back grabbing for her pokeballs on instinct grabbing one randomly. She threw out a purple and red master ball that released a humongous lion adorned in gold. The Humongous beast turned and tackled moon pinning her down, leaving moon screaming her lungs afraid of being eaten.

Nebby backed up sitting on the ground beside her with a puzzled and worried look. Gladion finally reached the crying girl who seemed terrified of the monster next to her. Moon looked up at the blonde haired boy only seeing kindness in his caring green eyes as a worried frown was plastered on his face.

Speaking up gladion asked concerned, "You finally woke up, although you look like you've seen a ghost or something, are you ok, I heard you screaming?"

Moon looked the boy up and down. He seemed oddly familiar, as a sense of ease and comfort penetrated is "Bad boy" exterior. She felt confident that this boy meant something to her yet she could not for the life of her remember. Something deep down made her quite uneasy about this realisation, leaving her to burst into tears.

Gladion, not sure how to react to the crying gave her a hug and said, "Shhhh.. It will be alright, tell me what's wrong?"

Moon breathed out of her sobs, "I don't remember, I don't remember you" She yelled in frustration, "I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!"

Gladion didn't really know what to say other than, "So you don't remember your assignment, what happened between us.."

Moon cut him off in a frenzy, "I didn't even know my name until 10 minutes ago when I saw my trainer card."

He looked at her in pure and utter shock. He pulled her into a tighter embrace and said, "I will help you just as you helped me and my family."

He then said in a promise she would not understand, "Ho'i hou ke aloha, no keia la, no keia po, a mau loa." (*Let us fall in love all over again, from this day, from this night, forever more)