Lui Calibre X Reader

(Y/n's POV)

I set up the dining room table and got dinner ready for tonight. A bunch of the guys were coming over for dinner and to hang out for a while before Brian goes back to Ireland.

I felt Lui press against me and I sighed as his breath hit my neck, "Not right now, Lui. I gotta get everything ready."

He growled softly, "Why you always feel the need to take hours to get stuff ready? It's just the guys! They're not gonna complain as long as they have food and something to do."

I glared at him over my shoulder and he huffed before walking off to the living room.

I sighed and went to check on the lasagna, "I'm so gonna pay for telling him no..." And I was kinda excited to see what he did hehe.

~Time skip!~

I laughed at Tyler as he threw a piece of bread at Craig across the table, "Fuck off, Tyler!" He laughed as he ate the piece of bread.

I shook my head at the group of 'Children' sitting around the table

Lui leaned over and kissed my cheek and I shoot him a smile.

I couldn't believe that someone could mean so much to me, he introduced me to his friends, and I have a crazy family now because of Lui.

I'm lost in happy thoughts when I feel a hand slip underneath the hem of my dress, caressing the inside of my thigh. I look over at Lui and narrow my eyes at him as he takes a bite out of the lasagna, acting so innocent.

I go to push his hand away that was making it's way higher up my thigh but as soon as I go to push, his hand grips roughly and I let out a small gasp.

He leans over and kisses my cheek and whispers, "Don't make a noise, baby girl."

I feel my face heat up and Lui grins all smug like. His hands moves and when he gets to where underwear should be, he freezes for a moment and his eyes meet mine, I see the lust for me there and I bite my lip.

Brian starts laughing bout something and Lui takes the chance I'm distracted to thrust 2 fingers into my soaked pussy making let out a yelp.

Everyone looks at me and I smile sheepishly, "Sorry, stubbed my toe on the chair leg." I hear Lui chuckle and glare at him, but he curls his fingers just right and I'm buying the crap out of my lip to not let a single sound out.

I try to eat my dinner to distract myself but Lui has all my attention and he knows it if his little smirk is anything to go by.

His fingers leave me when I'm so close to coming and I want to whimper, but he acts as if he dropped some sauce and pretends to get it with his finger, bringing them to his lips, his eyes hold mine as he sucks on his fingers and I do whimper then but thankfully no one heard.

I fix my dress and push away from the table, "I'll be back in a few." I rush to the bedroom and wait a moment cause I know he'll be close behind.

As soon as he's in the room I push him against the wall, kissing him hungrily and unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick. He chuckles but he doesn't know what I'm about to do.

I kiss down, slowly getting down on my knees and his hand grips my hair tightly when I grip his dick. Licking my lips and I bat my eyes up at him and he growls, "What are you waiting for? Fucking suck my dick, baby girl."

I smirk, "Impatient much?" I yelp when he tugs on my hair, making me stand back up, he grips my chin and kisses me, biting my lip as his hand comes down on my ass.

I whine when his hand slips between my legs and shove 2 fingers into me and pulls out just as fast, making my pussy clench onto nothing.

He takes a hold of my neck and looks me in the eyes, "Get on your knees and suck my dick then when everyone gets out of this house, I'm fucking tearing this black dress off and making you scream so loud the neighbors know exactly what's happening to this sweet pussy of yours." By the time he finishes speaking I'm panting and can't wait for everyone to get the hell out of our house.

I go back onto my knees and flick my tongue over the head, moaning at the taste of his precum. I lick all over, and when his hand grips my hair, I know it's time to stop playing with him. I take as much as I can and suck, bobbing my head and looking up at Lui as his head falls back against the wall and a low groan makes it way out of his lips and this is what I love to see, him coming apart at my hands.

I can tell he's getting close and I make a choice that I may regret later, I lick up his length as I fix my dress, I pull away and blow him a kiss when his head shoots up, "That'll have to wait lover boy." I get out of there as fast as possible, stopping in the hallway to fix my hair and go sit back down at the table.

I laugh and talk with the guys, and when Lui comes back and sits beside me, I shoot him a wink and he just shakes his head.

Oh, I know I'm in trouble. When everyone starts leaving, I start panicking a bit. I scurry off to the bathroom and I hear the front door close and the click of the lock makes my knees weak.

I'm leaned against the counter, staring at my reflection and I grin, "Tonight is gonna be fun."

The door opens and I meet his eyes as he leans against the door jam.

Oh, yea, it's gonna be fun being in trouble.

Hehe will I make a part 2? Maybe I won't? Nobody knows bwhaha😈😁

Maybe if I get a lot of y'all commenting I'll make a part 2. I miss seeing all the comments❤

Also, I made a sex song playlist for this or whenever I wanna write smut stuff and if y'all wanna see what that playlist consist of... look for a playlist on YouTube called naughty or nice? Made by foodlover18 😂😂😂
Or here's the link 😂 https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBx4RLPOuUCwgrIGpKouFyDEa3DbkmJUD

Hehe love y'all😋
-Marie😉