Daddy Kink

Smut warning

Your P.O.V.
Oh how boring a day could be. J was stuck in his office trying to work as I wandered around the penthouse with absolutely nothing to do. The tv was on, but I gave up trying to find something interesting to watch. Maybe I could talk him through and so we could go out for a drive around the city or something? Being alone was the worst.
''Daddy!'' I whined as soon as I opened his office door.He was sitting on his big leather chair and facing down to some papers. Didn't even raise his eyes. ''Daddy I'm bored''I told him and walked further into the room. I was wearing his purple button up shirt as my only clothing right now which was something he usually liked.
''Go bother Frost or something, I'm busy'' He mumbled and then grabbed a new paper. I crossed my arms and decided to give this man a break from planning so many crimes. ''Come on..We could do something else daddy'' I winked and leaned against his desk. I knew this was risky, but man I had nothing else to do either. J looked up to me and saw what I was wearing. ''Baby girl, daddy is working. I'm coming later'' He tried to say calmly, but I knew I was getting onto something.
''Ooh that's a pretty pen'' I chirped and took his pen from his hand. It was a normal black pen, but I had to get it away from him. ''Give it back'' He demanded and reached out his palm for me. ''I don't think so. You should take a break '' I smiled and then put the pen in the pocket of his shirt that I was wearing. His eyes grew darker and I knew I was pissing him off.
''Y/N I swear to god I need it''He growled and stood up. Yes. ''Come and get it daddy'' I encouraged him and walked backwards as he came closer. He clenched his jaw and his breathing got husky. He gave me a dark look and then saw a wall nearby. Before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall and J was in front of me. Our eyes met and I saw how full of lust his were. ''That's a start. At least you got your bum off of that chair'' I chirped happily. He put a finger on my lips and took a deep breath.
''I'm really trying to work baby, but you're making it hard for me'' J growled with a very serious tone. Just what I wanted to hear. ''Sorry. There's nothing to do so I wanted to come and see you daddy'' I pouted and then used that one word that always drove him insane. ''You know you shouldn't interrupt me'' the corners of his mouth curved into a smile. I nodded to let him know that I knew I was breaking the rules.
''Such a bad bad girl'' He whispered darkly and licked his lips. ''Sorry daddy'' I apologized, but I didn't mean it at all. I knew I was about to get him over the edge. ''Careful'' He warned me and pointed at me with his long finger. ''For what?'' I grinned and then he murmured something under his breath. He was trying to stay calm, but I wasn't allowing that to happen. ''Let's do something'' I sighed and pulled his shirt. ''You keep misbehaving over and over again. I think someone needs to be punished'' He suddenly noted and grabbed my wrist.
Goal achieved.
His eyes darkened and I knew he was angry that I got him away from work. Suddenly he started walking back to the desk and pulled my wrist and forced me to follow him. I tried to contain my excitement as he finally decided to do something. J pushed me against the flat surface and then lifted the hem of the shirt I was wearing so my bum was visible for him.
''How many do you think that you deserve, hm?'' He nearly growled and put his other hand on my back. ''I don't know daddy.. 3?'' I suggested innocently and fluttered my eyelashes at him. He just chuckled and my suggestion. ''You haven't been that good. I think it's more like 10′' He thought out loud and rubbed the skin softly. I knew that his spanks were hard, but I had a weird pain kink, just like the daddy kink that turned us both on.
Then out of the blue he slapped his palm against my ass, making me gasp in surprise. A stinging pain took over, but it was replaced my pleasure. ''Count'' J demanded and then spanked me again. ''2′' I moaned out and held onto the edge of the desk. ''Oh..you like this don't you?'' He questioned me with a husky voice and slapped my bum cheeks. ''3..'' I whimpered and ignored his question. He was making me extremely wet now. 4..5..6..7..8, all in a row and it made me yell out. My eyes got teary, but I still kept a smile on my face.
''Oh you're such a bad girl Y/N'' He let me know. ''I can't help it daddy'' I defended myself and deserved a harder spank, making me groan. ''9′' I muttered and prepared myself for one more. J knew that i got impatient easily. So he waited just to be a damn tease. ''You won't be able to walk tomorrow so you can't walk in and distract me'' He warned me with a low voice. Just as I opened my mouth to speak, he spanked me one last time time and caused me to yell out his name.
''10′' I added quickly and then let out a big breath. I heard as he unbuckled his belt, but I didn't turn to look because I didn't want to misbehave more. Suddenly he ripped off the shirt from me and threw it somewhere on the floor. ''You're so naughty baby girl..'' He whispered and then pushed himself into me with no warning. My lips parted and my eyes nearly rolled out of my head from the sudden pleasure.
He put his hands on my waist and then started to pound in and out of my soft wet walls. J held onto me so tightly that I was sure it would leave visible marks. ''Yes Daddy!'' I cried out and gritted my teeth. His movements were rough and harsh, showing no mercy at all. The sudden roughness hurt, but it also felt so good that I wished this bittersweet pleasure would stay forever.
J grunted in pleasure and thrusted his length so deep I could nearly feel him in my tummy. I could nearly see stars. His hand found my hair and he tugged it a little so I had to lean closer to him with my back, supporting my weigh with my arms. He kept fucking me hard from behind, but soon I felt his lips on my neck. ''Are you still bored?'' he breathed out and smled dirtily. I could barely breathe because I kept moaning and crying out in raw pleasure. My heart was beating faster as adrenaline pumped through my body. ''N-No..'' I stuttered quietly.
''No ,what?'' He growled and gave me a hard thrust, making my body jump a little and I cursed out a few curse words. ''No daddy'' I let him know and then gulped. It pleased his dirty mind to hear that. An orgasm was forming rapidly and I knew that he wouldn't stop until he came, not caring about my orgasm. This was my punishment. I'd either be lucky and come at the same time, or then he'd make me come and keep thrusting his big cock in my sensitive cunt, making the pleasure way more intense and overwhelming.
''You're close'' You whispered and felt my walls pulsing on him. I gritted my teeth and tried to hold back the orgasm that was building up. Knowing J, he'd do anything to make me come now. I wasn't wrong either. His other hand touched my clit and he started rubbing it roughly, making my legs shake. ''Daddy..please I-I can't-'' I whimpered quietly ,but it was useless. He was so rough that it brought me over the edge quickly.
My orgasm came without a warning, sending a wave of pleasure through my body. I shut my eyes for a while as I tried to gather myself, but I could feel my juices leaking down my leg.
Overstimulation.
My legs kept shaking wildly as J fucked my tightened walls. He was moaning deeply and soon I felt his teeth sinking into my shoulder as he bit me. The pleasure was too much. I was moaning uncontrollably and I could barely hold onto the table anymore.
His thrusts got sloppier and I knew he was close now. ''Cum inside me'' I encouraged him even tho I could barely talk. Only seconds later I felt his cum filling me up, as he came. I breathed out shakily and was allowed to breathe for a moment. J moaned my name which was the sexiest thing I have ever heard. It made me so happy that I was able to make him feel good.
Even tho he was punishing me for being so misbehaving.
J pulled out and I felt how his warm cum ran down my leg along with my arousal. I bit my bottom lip and tried to calm down from the rough sex. I knew for sure that I would be sore tomorrow. ''Are you happy now?'' J asked me and walked in front of me, taking a seat on his chair. His green hair was a mess and his skin was sweaty from fucking me like there was no limit.The after sex-glow suited him.
''Mmhm'' I mumbled a yes and then tried to stand up, being completely naked in front of him. J had pulled up his pants and he was obviously going to continue working. ''How about you take a bath? I'll join you in five'' He promised and then grabbed a new pen from his desk. A bath sounded amazing. Ooh especially with a bathbomb.
''See you then'' I smiled tiredly and then tried to walk out of his office. I felt his eyes on me as I struggled to walk in a straight line. All I could hear was him laughing at me, but I didn't mind. It was kinda amusing.

By-Lovermjoker on Tumblr