Lucy

I finally made it to fairy tail. My mind switched from nice to mad, or evil. "Let's go on a job," a male, rusty voice said. "Right, Lisanna?" She nodded, and glanced at him eagerly.

"Natsu, you are so brave," she said, and I followed them. It was Natsu, Lisanna, Erza, and Gray. All of them I despise. I hope that Wendy, Zeref, nor Mirajane are worried about me right now.

"Ew!" I say when I was away from the guild. "Don't you know what doing that publicly does to people, Salamander?" He studies me behind my cloak, but couldn't make it out.

"You smell like darkness," he said, and I glowered my eyes at him. "That must be your magic." He hasn't changed at all, has he? I say to myself, laughing.

"Pathetic little Salamander," I say. "I know all of you, and your magic." Lisanna glares at me, and I notice Natsu doing a fire dragon exploding flame. He beat Sting and Rogue with that attack, didn't he?

Well, I'm done. "You think you are so smart," I say casually. "Demon celestial attack!" The ground beneath their feet turned into celestial magic, attacking them from all over.

"You have celestial magic," Gray pointed out, and I chuckled, staring at them. "Are you even part of a guild?" I glare at them, and then find my bracelet going off. It was Wendy. She was telling me how they made a guild called Twilight Midnight.

"Maybe." I say. "Celestial dragon iron fist!" I notice how Natsu looks horrified, and very scared. "Celestial prison!" I make all of them get locked up, and then I smirk.

"Grr. We will get you, hooded figure," Lisanna yelled, shivering in fear. "You won't win!" I was done with her. She made me lose Natsu, she made me lose what I was, and I will never forgive them.

I made her disappear from the prison, locked up in chains. "Oh. Okay, little one," I mock. "You want to challenge me." Her eyes grow huge, and she turns into her form of a cat, trying to catch me.

"I will kill you!"

"Too slow, Kitty," I say, grabbing her feet with celestial orb magic. This is basically just like Yamaka Eighteen War gods magic, but much more powerful. "Oh, look. You can't fight me."

Orbs of magic tie her up from all around. She screams in spite of herself. "Whose next?" I ask, and look at Erza. "I want to deal with Titania next." She realizes that I let her go.

She transforms into a magic empress armor. Oh, she got some new armor. Can't wait to see this one. "Come on, Titania Erza Scarlet," I say, and smile.

"Oh. You—"

"Me."

"You will pay."

"As if," I say, predicting her next move. She comes at me, and I jump over her, slamming her into a wall. "Predictable." I sigh, and look all around. "This is too easy." I lock up Erza once more, and then go to Fairy Tail for my real revenge.