Wendy

This plan seemed messed up in more ways than one. I mean, what if the guilds attack our home and no to little members are here? We would totally be outnumbered and that would suck in so many ways.

"Lucy," I call, seeing her walk steadily towards me. Her gaze narrowed, she looked at me. "Yes..?" She asked kindly, looking sort of worried. I bet that even she, Lucy heartfilia, no Lucy Dragneel is worried about what is about to happen. 

"Wendy, dear," she said in a sickly sweet tone, her eyes narrowed on me. I nod, meeting her gaze, preparing myself for anything. "Yes, I know we are a strong, idependant guild, but go find yourself some other guilds to distract the main guilds we are facing off against."

I nod. "Of course, Lucy!" 

"I mean, you and Blake should go," she said, and I frown, knowing what she wanted out of this. She wanted to get us out of this situation in order to protect us. She must have wanted me to protect Blake because he isn't exactly ready for a battle against his own flesh and blood, Juvia Lockster. 

"Of course, Lucy," I say, dragging Blake out of the building. Of course he's not ready. He isn't the strongest mage in the guild like Lucy, Mirajane, Zeref, Jellal, or I, but he will be one day. But, for now, I must protect him. That's my duty for right now. 

We walked out of the guild, a giant smile on my face. "Let's go, Blake," I say, and he smiled delicately. Yes, he wasn't the strongest mage yet, but that's because he has been living in fear of his older sister, Juvia. Now, it is time for him to break out his useless shell and become his true self. I couldn't wait that I was going to help him through this journey. It sounds amazing! 

Our first destination was a dark guild known as Tartaros. The three dark guilds that were above all other dark guilds are under us. Well, all except the Oracion Seis because they are part of Twilight Midnight. I had a great knowledge of what Tartaros could do. All of the members have some sort of curse that they turn into great amounts of power. 

I sighed, realizing we were at the cube. "I-Is this it..?" Blake asked, and I nod sincerely. "Well, time to test out my new powers." I smile, seeming him in an extremely happy state. That's good...until we see Mard Geer, their ruler and guild master. And, with that, we took our first step inside the giant building.