Lucy

I am mad. Sorry, Wendy. Sorry, Mirajane. But, I'm not holding back anymore. If I did, then I would regret it. "It's good you triggered me," I say darkly. "Now I won't hold back anymore." They seemed alarmed. This whole time...I was holding back. There is no longer any mercy for them. My secret powers will be showed to the entire world, and they will regret their mistakes.

"Huh?"

"I trained all night long and had two gallons of coffee this morning," I say, a smirk on my face. "I'm ready to beat you guys altogether." They laughed. But, there was a problem. I wasn't joking. I don't joke. Well...unless I'm with Zeref. No, Lucy. Don't think about that right now. I sighed. They will regret their decisions. It was their choice to team up on a thirteen year old.

Now, they will see the punishment for their actions. "I call upon the gate of the maiden! Virgo!" I yell, and she comes. Before she can say anything, I smirk. "Virgo, punish these guys." They try to run away, but I trap them in vines. They seemed shocked, but I smile while they were being tortured. She had plenty of torture items. With Laxus, I made some water and ice magic, making it very harmful. He wasn't able to breathe at all. With Juvia, she got a lot of fire...the deadly kind. With Gray, he got a lot of fire and lightning. The same fire as Juvia got and even deader lightning than Laxus could produce.

They screamed for help, and I took pleasure in watching them hurt. They seemed so in pain, and I laughed the whole time. Revenge for hurting Wendy. Ganging up against a little girl shouldn't be taken lightly. "Haha! The mighty Laxus is screaming for help," I mock. "Call for Erza? Bah! She can't help you. Guess what? Mirajane already took her down."

"Natsu will—" He starts, and I chuckle, remembering Jellal. "Huh?" I snap, Virgo showing who defeated who. "J-Jellal defeated him?" I grin evilly, and I nod eagerly. "H-How?" Right now, the weakest one in the guild would probably be one of the Oracion Seis.

"Easy." I say. "Overpowering him.." He struggles to get free. "Honestly, I would of loved to see the fight between you and Jellal. It would of been a good show." He tries to move, but can't. Juvia glared at me for a moment. She looked really hurt, but kept a 'okay' straight face. "Y-You're heartless, Lucy," she said, and I glared at her. For the first time ever, she didn't call me love rival.

"Yeah...so what?" I say, and Gray looks at me with pure hatred. I'm done with these fairies. So—annoying. Well, whatever. "Time to end this," I say, and they glare at me for a moment. "Virgo, add much more pressure to it. DESTROY THEM!!" Soon, they fell unconscious. With so many bruises, they were finished quickly. I sigh, looking very pretty.

"WHO KNEW FAIRY TAIL WIZARDS WERE THAT WEAK!?" I yell, knowing that I got Makarov's attention. "I WANT TO FIGHT THEIR MASTER!! SINCE THE WIZARDS IN THAT GUILD ARE NOT TOO MUCH OF A CHALLENGE, THEIR MASTER MIGHT NOT BE ONE EITHER!!" Laxus glanced up at me for a moment. His lips looked crippled and badly damaged. Good! Nothing for you to kiss on, Erza.

Within moments, they disappeared and so did my entertainment.