★ SEVEN - семь ★

seven - impossible
семь - невозможно

||  ★  ||

THE NEXT MONTH CONSISTED OF ME getting my normal tortures, having a dinner with him every three weeks, and having some talks with Steve's mystery friend. It was sad to see Steve's friend among the crowd as he watched me get my normal tortures; he would flinch and his facial reactions gave away some past experiences. Still, he didn't crack in conversations with me or do anything to clear up my confusion with him.

I was thrown to the ground for the third time today as I just laid on my back. I closed my tired eyes as I looked at Dominick, my eyes burning into his cruel chocolate one's. I wasn't "allowed" to win against Dominick someone had told me but now, I was completely done.

I flung my body up from the ground, my feet softly hitting the concrete as I cracked my knuckles. "Alright, Dominick, again." I snarled as I gestured for him to come at me, my stance turning into that of a boxer.

All eyes were turned to us in the training facility, they drooled for a good fight.

Dominick growled as he was the first to attack. Bad choice, since he was so big and he was extremely predictable. He tried to punch my side as I dodged his swing and kicked his chin, he stuttered back as his eyes filled with hatred.

"You're going to play dirty, huh?" He jumped as I managed to hit his stomach as he made me loose my balance. He gripped my leg and flung me at the cords on the sides of the ring. I used the extra spring to punch him in the jaw before flipping over his body and onto his shoulders.

He snarled as he continued to grab and scratch at me; I rolled my eyes and hit the back of his head. He was dazed but managed to grab my arm and throw me to the ground. I gasped for breath when I hit the ground sharply, my eyes seeing black dots for a second. I looked into the distance and saw Steve's friend, he was shaking as he had stepped a foot out of line. What was his problem?

A hand slammed into the ground where my head once was. He wobbled from the momentum of the punch and I took that as an opportunity to kick his nose. He stumbled back while his face held a grimace, a howl of pain being let out. Distraction. I kicked his side as he seemed to have bit he tongue before I punched his face and kneed his gut. He groaned before I jumped onto his back and pushed him down, elbowing the back of his head to send him into a world of darkness.

My nose bled down my lip as I could taste the metallic thickness of the liquid; my knuckles bled from the immense and powerful punches I was throwing at Dominick. He should know not to mess with me, but yet he still chooses to constantly bug me.

His body slumped to the ground as I looked at all the trainees around me. "Anyone else?" Nobody stepped forward as I whistled before jumping over the bungee cords and hit the ground softly. A soldier approached me as I held out my hands, he cuffed me and then I was grabbed roughly.

Four other guards encircled me as trainees watched as I walked past, I knew I stood over them in many levels but I didn't want too. I didn't want to go back to my old ways, I didn't want the power anymore. I noticed a guard trail behind (aka Steve's friend) as he drilled his ghostly eyes into the back of my head.

We walked down the corridor filled with more soldiers as I just glanced at all of them, counting the guns. I looked away when I was brought into an operating room, I was set on the table as I saw the guards strapping me down. They lined up along the walls as I whistled to myself.

"-send him to the chamber!" I heard his voice when he walked through the door, my eyes starring at the huge blazing light above me. His boots clapped against the ground until they stopped, a sharp hand grabbing my face. My eyes met his as he smiled, "I heard of yet another victory over one of my best soldiers. You are starting to annoy me."