★ EIGHT - восемь ★

eight - gone
восемь - уведенный

|| ★ ||

bucky's pov:

SHE WAS GONE, and I was freaking out. I have no clue why, but my entire body and mind felt like it was shutting down.

I wondered the long halls thinking about her, where the hell was she? I looked down halls, into rooms, checked torture chambers, and even went outside to a stroll around the winter setting. I furrowed my brow when I was completely stumped, I went to the only place I knew I should go.

To her cell.

I arrived quickly as I gently opened the door, light slowly dragging itself up the walls to light up the empty room. I felt a dropping feeling in my stomach - just like if you were in plane either taking off or landing. The sketches on the walls seem to have faded and lost their meaning since their original owner was gone, the bed was gone including the sheets and pillow, and her small stack of clothes had vanished. I walked inside to try and find any evidence of her disappearment, but found it completely ransacked.

What had he done to her?

Shivers ran up my spine as I quickly exited, my body rattling with aggression and anguish towards the man who caused such a broken girl pain. I ground my teeth together as I found a guard at the end of the hallway, he was asleep on the desk and he seemed to be completely out. I furiously flicked him on the back of the head to wake him up. He flinched then growled.

"What do you want?" He snarled, his voice still sounded sleepy and deep. His hair was disheveled and his green eyes were fierce and laced with hate.

"Where is the girl who resides in seventeen?" I questioned, my voice sharp and short. I leaned against the desk with a deadly gaze in my eyes; the man seemed to noticed my demanding attitude and cleared his throat.

He shifted through some papers before taking one out, "Uh, Sergeant Major took her a few hours ago. She was knocked out cold, tied to a chair - bitch got what she deserved. The only thing it says in her file is she was taken for a mission, that's all I know. Sorry, maybe the truck left without you." He threw harshly back at me, his hand slamming on the table with the paper. "So sorry soldier had some relations with her or something?"

I leaned forward and grabbed his throat roughly before squeezing it hard, "Location, now." My metal arm hissed as the wires shifted around in the underbody of the material, the chambers moving together to make a fluent motion with the added pressure in the fingers.

His eyes grew to the size of platters, his eyes weakly glancing down at my gloved hand that gripped his throat. He gently took out a file from under his desk and tried to hand it to me, his face growing bright red from my suffocation. I dropped him as he hit his head on the chair before he fell unconscious on the ground, my eyes dragging over his limp body then to the file.

I snatched it up before grabbing the phone that was right next to his coffee. I turned as I quickly rushed down the corridors before going into a small room I was residing in while I worked undercover. Maybe I was here for more than just the girl, but now, my heart and soul was into just helping her.

What was she doing to me?

My mind went back to her. She was beautiful, let's not get that wrong. But she looked so shattered that barley any pieces were left to fix her. Her eyes told the story. They had a longing for something, but her emotions were encased and masked so much it would take years to break down all the barriers she had over her feelings - her heart. I wondered why... I recognized her, was it because of me? Did I do something to break her?