Prologue

JasminLanae nubian43 CrystalNissen prince_hugefan FoodStampz_ TheNextPrince K_N_M222 TrueAngel97 keiathegypsy QueenOfDisco Vashtie86 BluebellaMortimer AngeliaAnderson7 Mariahfloress This is for Katie-Baby, I asked her to do a request like this, but she needs the break, she does alot. This is for you darling. Stay epic💜💋🌈 Let's go!

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

I need to go. I need to be free. I don't want anything to do with this side of me. He is disgusting. He is nothing but a sex fiend of the mind. He wants nothing but money & hoes.

I can't eat without him talking. I can't sleep without him saying something to keep me awake in my thoughts. He wants to prey on women. They are willing but because of who I am. I don't really want all of this. I want it to stop.

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

A young woman in a white tank top & tights runs through the woods in her to get away from the cops that was following her. "Damn, next time I want to kick a cops ass, don't drop kick him."

She looks ahead & sees some kind of wide white cone-like complex. She runs towards the building, seeking some help. "Hopefully this person hides my ass."

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

My body is burning for some sexual contact. Not even the good kind. He is trying to sear through my body, my mind & soul. I need this distateful need to be doused. And in a hurry.

My knees buckle under the sheer weight of my pain. I need to find away to control him. I want it to stop. I need it to stop. Now!

I hear knocking on the front door. I turn to see who it was at the doors. I saw a heavy-set woman rapidly knocking at the door, but that was the last thing I saw before I blacked out...

😨😨😨😨😨

She kept on knocking, then try to look inside. She sees a figure of a man fall down. "Damn, he needs help too." The woman tries to get in but the doors are locked & sealed shut. "Shit!" She tries to kick it in but with no success.

"Damn! He really needs help!" She had tried to ram it in but it wasn't giving in. She looks back inside. The figure of the man was smoothly getting up. He looks right at her & presses a button to notify his security team.

She hears an alarm as the man directly looks into her eyes through the glass. His eyes were searing its way into her soul. She didn't like the feeling she was getting.

She runs away from the complex only to be caught by 2 strong men in black. "Let me go muscle heads!" She tries to head butt one of them to only be pulled back into her predicament in their grip.

She still struggles in their grip as they take her inside of the complex. The complex itself was unbelievable. It had so many different colors, designs & things that represented the idea of Heaven.

They bring her face to face to the man that she saw double over. He was a small man with a curly mane with searing amber eyes. A clean shaven face with plump pink lips, added with a butterscotch complexion.

He was wearing a frilly black shirt along with some white pants with big black buttons. The pants were so tight that you would be so glad his legs nor privates get squised. Speaking of private, his dick made a real angry & big imprint against his right leg.

"Who are you?" His deep voice vibrated through her body, snapping her out of it. "The Avon Lady." She sassed him. He kept his face neutral. "What is your name?" She kissed her lips at the question. "Manuel, shit. You wanna find my breasts size too?" He offers her a chilling smile. He smells her.

"You smell weird." He turns his nose up. "Naw, I smell like flowers & dreams. I just practically ran a marathon dumbass!" He walks away to the desk, he pulls out 2 sets of towels. "Take her to the deep purple & black chambers once she is finished washing."

The guards does not set her down when they reach for the towel. "Let me go stupid muthafuckas!" They walk her up the stairs, still struggles to stop her.

"You will let me go you bastard!" She yells all the way up the stairs. The young man just smiled, his real dark voice rises to the surface. "The name's Bob. Bob George. You will be screaming it soon enough."

😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

Hope you enjoyed yourself guys, good night 💜💋🌈