Chapter Two

JillPrimous ShelleyratedxMJ childishkelcino purplelove81 Rooty2000 voxofp New readers! Let's do this! You all still got me blushing *grabs face*, still embarrassed from my mom finding out, WP & cramps freaking suck 😡

Okay, that made me feel better Let's get this 'dick squirt' out the way!

😍😍😍😍😍

"I wonder what your pussy taste like, or how you will scream when I fuck you." Adelle turns on the shoes heels, pimp slaps him & he falls back a little bit. She runs down the steps as he calmly walks down, staring her down like she was his prey.

She tries to get the door open but it was locked. She runs to the desk, jumped over it & looked for the switch. She found it but was too late to retrieve it once she was pinned to the wall. "Let me go!" He looked at her with his sinful grin, but was cut short once there was a buzzing at the door.

"Boss, the Police are here." Bob looked at her anger ridden brown pools. "Come take my female company to the deep black & purple chambers. Now." He gripped her arms tightly above her head. He licked the side of her face & whisper into her neck. "I'm going to fuck you to the point you don't move."

"Right away sir." The intercom clicked off. "I am going to enjoy all of this." Bob says on the side of her neck, then bites it. "Aaahh!" She yelps at his teeth making a firm indention on her skin. He licks the teethmark, then pulls back from her. Then he rips open her robe, ended up tearing the thing to shreds.

Adelle tried to run away but 2 guards ran up to her & caught her. "And make sure you tie her hands up to the ceiling. Add that with a spreader bar." Adelle starts to struggle again in the new guards holding her up. Bob had pressed the unlocking mechanism for the double doors & the gates.

The officers come in a few minutes later after the drive. Bob tries to suppress his true nature. "What's the problem officers?" One of the officers that had a fresh shiner on his face answered the question. "Well Mr. Nelson, it seems that there was a woman named Adelle Johnson that jumped over your fence & wasn't seen ever since then."

Bob feigned innocence. "May I ask what this Adelle Johnson do?" "Well she is under suspicion of stealing the grand diamond at a jewelry store called The Shade is Real. Then she attacked an on-duty officer & ran from arrest." Bob puts his hand on his chin. "Hmmmmm... I wasn't notified of such things. But we could still look at the security cameras."

"Follow me." The officers looked at one another when Bob started walking in another direction, but started following Bob. They ended up in a security room that had all of the footage of what goes on around Paisley Park. "Alright, this was today's recording." He pushes in the tape in the deck.

The footage plays throught for a few minutes, showing nothing until 2:25 pm. "There is the woman, climbing over the fence." It showed her running up to the door, but turning away to run once again. The tape stops. "Okay, that's apparently what happened. Any more questions?"

Believing the midgets lies, they decided to leave but not without saying this. "Okay sir, but we will stick around to make sure that everything all around is okay." They leave out of his home, Bob comes back to his original dark nature. He started walking down the long corridor that leads to the deep purple & black room.

The Dark Room

Adelle was struggling to be free of her holds, not enjoying the fact that she was bound up to the ceiling. "Wish the damn bastard didn't rip the robe up." Looking at her surroundings, all she saw was walls covered in velvet. The room was filled with swings, floggers & latex suits. The whole room smelled of lavender & rubber. "I need to get the hell out of here."