Chapter One

lil_sashaa purplecandlelight
kay1958 Ari725 prince_hugefan -SE7EN- KaleahColeman globalcreationss Hello lovely new readers! Lets get this show on the road! 💜💋🌈

🙉🙉🙉🙊🙊🙊

She had stopped struggling due to tiredness. Imma need them to let my heavy ass go, I can't take being high. She thought as her head hung low. They unlock a door that led to a spacious purple room.

A queen size bed in the middle of the room with a vanity on the far side of the room. Purple drapes & carpeting that look like that you could just sink through the floor from its softness. They open the door in the room that led to a marble bathroom.

They put her down gently, but she roughly snatches her arms away from them. She turns to face them. "Here are your towels. You have 40 minutes to be done & ready. We will bring a change of clothes."

She stayed silent grabbing the towels, cutting her brown cat eyes at the orders. "What is your size?" She wanted to say kiss her fat round ass. "None of yo damn business." They looked at her, then asked the question again. "What is your size?" The guard with the fresh perm asked.

"Kiss my-" "Choose your words carefully." He says with steel in his voice. She rolls her eye & answers him wrong still. "The size of yo dick. Small."

"You know I am getting tired of you." The guard with a blond streak in his hair put his finger in her face. "Get yo finger out my face! I don't know if it was in yo booty or what!" She waved his finger away from her face.

They sigh at the defiant woman. They murmur amongst themselves on why they had to do this stuff. The only thing wrong here is your hair. That streak looks like a stream of pee. "I am a size 28. Curves for days bitches. Better?"

They look back at her, finally relieved at her answering the simple question. "Thank you. Throw your clothes to the hamper so that they will be washed." The guard 'with that one blond streak that look like pee' said.

She pulls her shirt up revealing her lilac lace bra & sweated out skin. "Whoa whoa whoa. I meant right after we leave." The 'fried perm to the side' guard said. She smirked at his shyness. "Awww, that's cute. Now, can I please get naked alone?"

They hurried up & left with a decisive click. "Tell your boss to kiss my fat ass! Dumbasses." She continues to strip down to her underwear, even discarded her underwear. "This will actually be good for me." She carries the clothes to the empty hamper. She feels the carpet. "Mmmmm, so soft & fluffy."

She walks to the bathroom, admiring the way it was done. Then she looks at herself in the mirror. Her hair consisted of natural brown curls. She jiggles her 48 triple D titties that sit up very nicely & her left nipple had a piercing.

She juggles her big stomach, caress her firm yet soft side rolls & light stretch marks lovingly. Then twirls her big butt. She looks into the mirror, slides her tongue out to reveal a tongue piercing. "My name is Adelle & I'm a sexy bitch."

She opens the curtain for the bathtub. Turns the handles on for both hot & cold water faucets. She scans around for some soap. She finds some & finds something else. "Hmmm, some lavender bath salts. My favorite." Adelle pours them on the bottom of the tub & waits patiently for it to be done.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

He walked around in a circle in his heels, waiting for the young woman that had just cussed him & his security out. "Damn, I shouldn't have to wait this long for some pussy." His hair was getting in his face, it was irking him.

"Dis mudafucka needs to stop all this perming shit. All in my face." He hit the hair, even though it didn't damage the beautiful locs. A young man came into the room. "Sir, the things have been bought."

A sick smile formed onto the artist's face. "Great. Put it into the room that the young woman is inhabiting." The young man bowed & closed the door. "I wonder what color she will pick." The artist throws his head back, his dark laughter echoed through the room.

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Adelle comes out of the bathroom relieved from the relaxing bath. She sees big shopping bags from a specialty boutique & shoe boxes. Adelle looks in the bags & they consisted of nothing but lingerie. "Damn, no pants nor a shirt! Not even a bra." Then she looks into the shoe boxes & they had sexy strap heels in them that matched the colors of the different lingerie.

"Not even good running shoes." She puts the clothes & shoes back in their proper places. She saw that there was a note attached to one of the bags. "Hmmm, what's this?" She pulls it off, scans its pretty calligraphy. It read:

Bitch, Eye ain't paying u to sit on ur fucking ass! It shouldn't take you five years 2 get ready. Get dat pussy prepared, put on something sexy & go with the guards to the room.

Sincerely, the nigga dat is about to dick you down.

"The fuck? You ain't paying me shit asshole!" She rips up the letter and throws it into the trash container. "I am sick of this. I need to get out of here." She looks around for a blunt object to hit one of the guards.

Hmmm, I guess this will do. She picks up one of her heavy boots, testing the weight. There was a knock on the door to signal that the guards were here. She had thought of the perfect idea.

She gets on the side of the closed door. "Help! Help! AAAAAHH!!!" Adelle screams to add fuel to the fire. The guards open the door to the room, she hits fried perm in the back of his head. He goes toppling down to the floor, the blond streak came behind.

"Hey!" Adelle screams out to him. He turns as she cracks his jaw with a mean right hook. He falls on top of the fried perm guy. She throws the boot to the side. "Okay, what am I going to wear?" She looks over to the bags that was full of lingerie & new heels.

She looks up to the ceiling, knowing what she's got to do. Adelle looks inside of the bags for something not as revealing but failed. She pulls out a mid-thigh silk robe, a mid thigh lace nightie & red heels that matched.

"Okay, I might as well." She slips them on, only to find out the robe & the nightie stopped mid cheek. "Okay, how am I going to walk outside like this?"Adelle fingers the indecent material, wondering how this will work.

 "Okay, how am I going to walk outside like this?"Adelle fingers the indecent material, wondering how this will work

Adelle goes to the gaping door, tip-toeing through the long hall. She had seen the stairs & was about to be home free. "Sexy." Adelle froze in her footsteps at the deep scary voice. "My favorite color. The color of blood. You wear it well."

He comes behind her, caressing her bare cheeks. He slaps the round cheek & rubs the mark he made. She closes her eyes at the resuming contact. "Mmmm, I am going to enjoy destroying this body of yours." He slaps the same cheek again 5 more times. He brings his lips to her right ear as she whimpers at the stinging of the hard slaps. "And kissing this fat ass of yours too."

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Uh oh. She's in trouble. Tell me what you think in the comments. See you guys 💜💋🌈